Part 1

I am leaving my boyfriend's place right now, because he is the biggest jerk alive, and I do not want to see him right now. He only knows how to make me feel bad about everything I do or say.
I wanted to brake up with him for a long time now, he just made it easier.

I opened my phone and texted him:
-Let's brake up

-Please just come back and lets talk

-No, fuck off

-Come on, you know I dont mean to say things like that, i was just mad because of work...

-I dont care, you dont say shit like that to your girlfriend. Actually, wait, ex-girlfriend. Goodbye.

-Let's not end it thru texts, please. At least let's meet when you calmed down.

- You're delusional. Bye.
*This contact has been blocked*

  Ugh finally... I dont even know where I should go now honestly...
I lived with my boyfriend for a few weeks now, since i was so "in love" with him and left my city, where my family was, for him.

  I dont really know this city very well, just some stores around the house and the park two streets away form it. Maybe i could go there since im near it? I guess so...

And yes, i know what you are thinking, you would choose to sleep in a park rather than your ex-boyfriend's house? Yes, anytime.

  I'm in russia so nobody cares if I'm sleeping there. A lot of drunk man do that. The only problem is that I am a woman who is alone and its past midnight.

I should just hurry and find a place that looks more safe.

  I found a bench near a small building in the park that is abandoned, but i dont think anyone is there since it looks borded up.

I sat down and i started scrolling on my phone. Of course Im not gonna be able to sleep, but at least i have somewhere to sit down. I was gonna just wait for the light to show up and i was gonna get going by that time.

They should have trains that are going to my city, so i was gonna go to the train station. I searched the way there and it was a long way.

I dont think i could walk till there, so i had to hitch hike. I know there is a big road near the park since i hear it all the time.

  After a few hours of looking around and at my phone, a bit of light started to show, but fog started to form also.

I made my way to the road, not really knowing if people would be on the street at this hour. It was currently 5:35 in the morning. I waited on the sidewalk till some car showed up.

After a while, a black small car came up and i held my arm out. The car stoped and rolled down the window:

Man: Hello young lady, what are you doing out here at this hour?

Me: Hello, sorry for bothering. I have to go to the train station, but i dont have a car so i hoped someone can take me there. I will give you money.

Man: Ohh no no, money is not want i want, maybe we can figure something out before you leave. Come on in!

Me: Oh.. No, I'm alright, I only have money to offer you, nothing else. Goodbye!

Man: Whatever slut..

Me: Excuse me? You motherfucker, who do you think you are to call me that? You are the one who is a slut.

The man fliped me off and started driving fast.

Of course, there had to be a man who wanted to do anything else but help me. I really dont get it, why doesnt he want money? Is sex really that important for him first thing in the morning? Ew.

There was another car coming, so i held my arm out again. It stopped and  the window rolled down, I could really see the person till i got closer. It was a man with a ski mask on.

Me: Hi sir, can you take me to the train station please? I'll give you money, how much you want.

Man: Sure, I'll take you. I dont need money, its fine. Come in.

Me: Thank you, sir.

Man: No problem, put your seat belt on.

He started driving, not saying a word. It was kinda awkward...

Me: Sir, are you sure you dont need money? I feel really bad for not paying.

Man: No, dont worry about it miss, i dont need money. I believe that you have been put in a difficult situation, so Im just trying to help you.

Me: Oh, how did you know?

Man: Not everyone is hitchhiking at 6 in the morning alone, in all this fog, with a small bag.

Me:Thats true... Thank you for helping me! My name is Alla by the way.

Man: My name is Roman, nice to meet you Alla.

Me: Yeah its nice meeting you. Why are you wearing that mask? Is it because of the cold? Its not really that cold in the car tho

Roman: No, i always wear it. I think the eyes have more expression than the rest of the face, so i like it this way more. Its also because I am used to it since i am an airsoft youtuber and i wear protection for that.

Me: Ohh i understand, you do have really nice eyes!

He smirks thru the mask and looks at me for a bit.

Roman: So what happened to you?
I tell him everything, and what i plan to do.

Me: I dont know if ill make it home tho, since i dont really have enough money for the train. I was thinking i could maybe hide somewhere and then get off where i need to.

Roman: That's not really a good plan...

Me: I know...but what am I supposed to do? I cant sleep on benches for the rest if my life.

Roman: I could take you to my house and I can give you some money if you want to.

Me: Really? Would you really do that?

Roman: Yes, after I hearing your story, anyone would help you

Me: Alright, I trust you not to kiddnap me...
I say before passing out. I was too tired, after not sleeping for a day.

I wake up in a big bed with a fluffy blanket over me, in an empty room.

I stand up and notice that my phone and my bag were on the table in the room. I leave the room and walk thru the hallway.

I see a tall figure few meters away from me, it was kinda dark in the hallway so i couldnt see who it was.

Me: Uhh.... Roman?

Roman: Yeah? Oh you woke up already?

Me: Yes... Where are we?

Roman: My place, pretty close to the train station.

Me: I see, thanks!

Roman: No worries, would you like to eat something?

I had no idea what i was going to eat actually....

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈