Chapter 1

Emily's POV: I have been talking for months about taking a little vacation from my dream job at the WWE. So I got up off my couch and shot my boss Paul a.k.a Triple H a text saying "Hey Boss, I am coming in so I can run something by you." I did not wait for a reply before I got in the car and drove to headquarters.  ~20 minutes later~  I arrive at headquarters and make my way up to Paul's office. I knock before I enter and I hear him on the other side say: "Come in Funk." I said "Hey Boss I wanted to talk to you about taking a vacation." He looked up from his desk and said "Okay how long are we talking?" I replied "Let's say about 2 weeks?" He said "Jeez Funk 2 weeks is a bit of a stretch, you and your sister are quite an asset." I looked at him and replied "I know we have just been talking about taking a trip together for a long while Hopefully we can make all this talk a reality." He said "Okay I can give you 2 weeks but I want you to tell me as soon as you're back because once you are I want your ass back in this office." I replied "Yes sir." Then I made my way out of his office and back down to my car so I could text Katelyn and tell her the good news. 

I got down to the car pulled out my phone texted Katelyn and said "Guess What?" She replied "What?" I said "Paul is going to let us go on that trip we always talk about." She replied "When?" I replied "We can leave today and he said we can take 2 weeks off." She said "Dang I wish I could go Em, but I have a date with Colby and maybe this time we can take things a bit further ;)" I replied "Ugh, I hate that you found Colby when I have no one." She replied "LOL!" 

Before I started my car to go home and pack for the road trip that I was taking by myself. I look up to see my Drew Mcintyre, I always had a crush on Drew but I never said anything to anyone except my sister Katelyn. So I get out of my car and say "Hey Drew!" He looks at me and says "Hey love what's up?" I replied "Wanna come on a road trip with me?" He said "Ya why not? Paul doesn't have me in anything for a while. How long are we talking?" I said "About 2 weeks." He laughed his cute laugh smiled and said "Okay your lucky your cute love." Hoping that he could not see the blush creeping up on my face he comes to my car with his road duffel in hand tosses it in back and climbs into the passenger seat. 

I climb in the driver's side and say "Hope it's okay that we stop by my place so I can pick up a few thing's for the trip." He said "That's alright with me love." We made our way to my house and then we would be on our way. The question I am asking myself is will my relationship with drew become more with in just 2 weeks?