Nobody compares to you

Courtney's POV

"Bitch", I thought and slammed the door. My mom was really pissing me off, in fact she has been for 4 years now. My parents got divorced 4 years ago and I moved to Vancouver with my mom. I really cannot stand her anymore, I want to move in with my dad. Now, i had to move to london because of mom's job. Crap.Crap.Crap. We were leaving in 2 weeks and i did not feel like leaving Vancouver. I fucking hate her!

2 weeks later

I was now on my way to London. Still pissed, i put my headphones in and cranked The Pretty Reckless at top volume. Mom sensed my anger and let me be. After i had a sandwhich and potato chips, i went to sleep because it was a night flight.

9 hours later

After taking my suitcases, I followed Mom to the taxi alley, we boarded one and drove to the sheraton hotel. I had my own room with a connecting door. GOOD! because i really didnt want to "hang" with my mom.

Later

Feeling so restless because of jet lag, I took a shower put on black jean shorts and a grey tank top. I brushed my long wavy blonde hair and put a beanie on top of my head. After a spray of my victoria secret body mist, I applied some mac lipstick on my lips.

I closed my room door gingerly and tiptoed down the hall. After a few seconds, i thought i heard someone behind me, so i legged it. CRASH.oh shit. I was dazed for a few seconds and a voice snapped me out of it. "I'm so sorry," a deep britsih voice said. I notcied i was lying on top a guy. He was around 19ish, brwon curly hair, green eyes and deep dimples. He had a smile on and i couldnt help but notcie his pearly whites. I blushed. I usually dont blush, who the hell was this guy. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction, is scowled and rolled over. He got up and offered me a had. I gave him the nastiest look i could muster. I got up myself and dusted my shorts. "Watch where, you're going!''i snarled.

'I am really sorry, i didnt see you, you were coming really fast' he said. 'Whatever,' i replied.

He stuck his hand out and said,'I'm harry!'

I looked at him and laughed at him rudely, then i walked away. I didnt know him but i already hated him. He was one of those cocky guys who tought he was so hot.

'Could you at least tell me your name'

'Courtney, Courtney Evans' then i walked towards the elevator.

Harry's POV

She was beautiful. Really beautiful. Her eyes were so blue, it was almost turqouise. Her hair was blond and shiny, she had a cute laugh and her smirk was sexy. She looked liek one of those models on a billboard.

Although, she looked really sad, like she'd been through a lot. She wasnt like other grls, she didnt throw herself at me. She had class. I am happy i got her full name. Well, styles, time to step up your game.