�� *♡+:。.。 intro 🎀🧸

hey if you wanna request anything then please tell me who you want the little to be and who you want the caregiver to be. Also please bear with me if i do poorly on this i haven't written stories on wattpad for a long while (I drafted my works before anybody decides to check my profile).

Please immediately stop reading this book if you dislike me writing skz acting like babies/toddler or children <3

[ What is age regression ?] ¡!

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

Age regression is a perfectly healthy coping mechanism where one will revert their mindset from being an adult to a more simplistic, child-like mindset, depending on what their varied age is that they regress to. As I have mentioned that they can revert to a child-like mindset, this means that (hopefully you would've been able to guess) age regressors will tend to act like the age they have regressed to, have a higher pitch in voice sometimes & may have a lisp. They would participate in activities that their varied age would do. For example : an age regressor may have regressed to the varied age of 4 years old. This means that they are prone to act like a 4 year old such as colouring, playing with toys, watching cartoons, having tantrums, etc !
Age regressors tend to use this coping mechanism to cope with many things such as : trauma, mental health, stress, etc. But it can also be used just for fun, for what I have heard!
Before anybody says, "But isn't age regression basically the same as age play?" The answer is : NO ! Age regression is not the same as age play. The both are 2 completely different things. Age regression is completely and strictly sfw and should not be sexualised in any form. Whereas, age play is a kink and is sexualised in various forms. Age play is strictly nsfw only.