• 🎨 Little Artist ! - Hyunlix 🖌️

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

。・* ; Little • Felix
。・* ; Caregiver • Hyunjin

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Oddly enough today, stray kids's dorm was quiet. Quiet enough for Hyunjin to do his painting in peace surprisingly. Reason being was probably because nearly everybody was either out visiting their family, hanging out with friends or just hanging out with eachother apart from Hyunjin and the little who was playing animal crossing on his nintendo switch while being surrounded with his stuffies at the same time.

"Felix?" the elder put down his paint brush rotating himself on his stool so he faced the little, "Lix?"
The little just only spared a single glance at his band member and carried on giggling to himself while playing animal crossing.
Hyunjin observed the younger's behaviour and actions for a while until it finally clicked in his head.
To be fair, Hyunjin only knew about littles as one of his other friends are a little but he doesn't know how to take care of them...at all.
"Is Lixie feeling small right now?" he asked softly, coming off his stool to crouch near Felix.
Felix looked up smiling and nodded happy the other finally realised he was feeling small at the moment.
"Lixi wan' paint lik Jinni!" the blonde beamed as he pointed at the unfinished art work Hyunjin was producing.
"Mm, alright go get one of Jinnie's t-shirts to wear while I get a canvas for you."
He nodded as he immediately rummaged through Hyunjin's closet putting on one of his t-shirts figuring out it was a bit too big on himself. Hyunjin turned back around with another canvas as he noticed his shirt was a little oversized for the blonde and he couldn't help but let out a little giggle, "Lix, do you want to turn around for me so I can put an apron on you?"
As expected, Felix turned around for an apron to be put on him.
"Jinni shirt so big!" he whined flapping his arms.
"Of course my shirt is big because I'm taller than you Lix, some day you're gonna have to grow tall enough to be as tall as me!" Hyunjin replied, he really doesn't know what he's doing but he thinks he's doing well so far, "Here's some paint brushes and colours, do you think you'll be able to paint a little flower for me?"
"Yesz, Lixi gonna draw da bes flower fow Jinni!! Da beses of da bes!" the smaller smiled getting to work straight away.
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
"We're back!!" the other band members called entering the dorm to encounter giggles coming from Hyunjin's room. The men looked at eachother in curiousity and headed to Jin's room slowly opening the door to reveal the blonde covered in paint giggling as he showed the brunette his tiny painting.

"Hey lix n' Jin, what's going on here?" Chan asked putting down the bags.

"Channie!! Looks a' wha' Lixi paint!!" the smaller squealed hugging Chan. Hyunjin was quick to detach Felix off Chan because of the paint on Felix's hands.

"Lix, you've got paint on your hands you can't hug Chan right now ; why don't you go to the bathroom and wash your hands then you can hug everybody, hm?" the brunette suggested ushering the blonde out of the room. The other members following to go to the living room leaving Hyunjin and Chan in the room.

"Hyunjin, do you want to explain why Lix is acting like he's 5? I'm not mad or anything just concerned," Chan said sitting on the stool the shorter once sat before.

・* timeskip to after Hyunjin's explanation

"That's so adorable!! I don't get why he's been hiding it from us all this time ; he acts so small and delicate in this state. I'll inform the other members for their awareness about Felix then, alright? You go take care of him for now as some of the rest of us will prepare lunch," The eldest smiled standing up, leaving the room.

Hyunjin and Felix were sat on the couch watching Bluey while some of the other members was cooing around Felix making him blush and nuzzle into Hyunjin's nape hiding from the others.

"Lunch's ready you whipped rats!" Minho shouted as the others rushed to their seats not wanting a scold from Minho for taking too slow.

And they had the best lunch with a baby Felix, the end <3

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

this lil story is so cute >.< !!

very slow updates due to lack of motivation and imagination though sorry :(

bye bye >0< !!