THE WAY HE SET UP

DARK BROWN EYES

BODY BUILT MUSCLE BOUND

5'10 NICE CURLY DARK BROWN HAIR

BUILT IN TEDDY BEAR

LIBRA Balance is beauty

Balance is the key to my

Equilibrium.

So well managed,

Lovely,

Loved by everyone.

Your date of birth,

dictating your ease in conversation,

Making us fight for your love

or face remaining a mere strand of hair

trying to penetrate your thick skull

to get to your heart ,

disposable without noticeable change.

Stop playing games and just hop on my ride nigga don't be a shame cause your whores complain ..

This not a love story i'm just keeping it real when you have someone who you really down for and they mostly gotta be down for you.

You cant be in love with someone who doesn't notice you don't be dumb be smart let them know you flawless shii you woke up like this..

Stop it with the sad ass stories get real be a women not a hoe or somebody side line or some body booty call be a female that know what the hell to say at the right time.

I'm a little bit off my topic but I had to put this in it cause i'm sick of seeing beautiful girls walk around with no life no futures or plans and for the males do better everybody is not for everybody okay.

If she not marrying you then keep your hands etc..

to your self

His love is like honey its crazy when he say my name its like a role play.

I like a thick waist pretty in face wine a dime.

Every girl cant have me im to cute for that im a real ass superstar.

Im not tricking if you got it if you asking.