1st and last part

I noticed that impassive look observing me that I knew so well. It belonged to my mother, of course. I asked her:

— What happens now?

— Nothing—she replied.

— If nothing happened, you wouldn't look at me that way. Mom, you know you can tell me, just like I tell you everything. Besides, you don't have to reproach me for something I've done, but I didn't know.

— It's nothing, I just don't think you're very innocent. Look, honey... I love you but this... I find it very difficult, I don't know if you understand me. Besides, I already warned you that it wouldn't be good for you.

Let's start at the beginning. I know it's going to sound a bit harsh, but for me, it was any given day of any given week, of any given month, of any given year. For me, my life was very boring, but for others it was quite reckless (this second group was led, above all, by my mother).

I would wake up, have breakfast and do nothing else until I received a message from the capo. He told me that I could go to the warehouse (that was what we all called the abandoned warehouse next to the industrial estate) to finish and deliver little bags full of white powder.

I did not know that this was illegal, because I was so innocent and I had believed everything. Of course, everything was a lie, and the culprit is always the victim, so it was my turn to go to prison.

And there we were, my mother and I. Talking through a phone and a glass between us, as if they were warning us of everything that could happen if I weren't locked up here.

I still don't know how it happened. Two weeks ago I woke up, went for a walk around the neighborhood, and when I came home, I found the police searching my apartment.

— What's going on here? I asked no one in particular.

— Do you know who lives here? — Asked an agent.

— Myself, why? — And then, they arrested me and took me to the police station.

Trials, lawyers and other stories, but now I'm here and there's nothing I can do to change it.