the meeting

its the year 845 a titan has just reached over the wall into shiganshina

"its....its....ITS A TITAN" a boy named eren jeager would yell he would slowly start moving quicker towards his house and another boy would see this and run to get help for young eren.

:on the boat: a blond haired boy would see eren boarding the boat he would start walk towards him but his granpa would tell him not to because of his facial expression.

:in the mess hall: 

eren would walk up to a table and sit alone than out of no were a blond boy would walk up to him and ask "do you mind if i sit here"the high pitched voice would ask eren would nod allowing him to sit he would introduce himself as armin arlert the two would chat till eren asked where armin was from "im from shiganshina" armin would anounce to eren as eren would tell armin thats the same place he was from a girl with redish brown hair would over here and yell :YOU GUYS ARE FROM SHIGANSHINA" it would catch the  attention of everyone and they would swarm the table asking questions untill one would ask "what was it like" eren would freeze on the spot he would gag and cover his mouth after dropping his spoon he'd slowly get up and run out he would go to the  boys cabin and slowly cry to sleep.

*morning*

the cadets would be standing around untill a wagon arives it would bring one person off a new cadet she had been taught at a diffrent camp and recently transferd here it was a girl with short black hair and pale skin she would see the group but eren was told to give her a tour of the camp as it was much diffrent to the one she was at eren would show her around but weirdly enough they got along very well eren would ask if she wanted to sit with him and his freind at breakfast and dinner they would  sit down for breakfast and everyone would just be staring at eren armin and the new girl armin would introduce himself as would mikasa eren would ask why everyones staring than a boy named jean would say "wow jeager finally got a girl to like you" he was being cocky till eren punched him in the side of his jaw sending him across the room jean would get up they were about to start a fight till they were told to get to the top of the wall for duty they would be standing around mikasa armin and eren would be talking untill a farmiliare face showed up it was reina eren thpught as reina as his big brother like most other people than a loud lightning strike would run into the ground and there would emerge the colossal titan most the cadets would fall off the wall but eren would attack armin and mikasa were concernd for his saftey and stayed below the wall eren would goto slash  the nape but it would disapere into thin air just like 5 years ago and there left a hole in the trost district...