Chapter 1 ~ Where it all started

"So... why are you guys doing here again?" A voice called as the camera started recording ."We're here for the film making." The director said. "Oh okay" The voice said to reveal a female penguin while sitting on the couch.

"So can you tell us your name and age?" someone asked. "Okay. I'm Y/n L/n and 16 years of age." Y/n answered. "What do you do for a living?" "Surfing. Just surfing." Y/n answered. "And can you tell us the reason why?" "So I can show my skills for being the best surfer i can be just like big Z." She answered.

~a few hours later~

(Y/n's POV)

I was busy finishing making my surfboard when I heard a voice. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" I immediately went outside to find the talent scout of the Big Z Memorial Surf off "Michael Abromowite".

"Does anyone on this island know how to surf?!" Michael shouted, running around like crazy. "I am!!" I shouted, getting his attention. Michael heard and saw me, and came running to me. "So, are you the one who can surf?" He asked.

"Yes! I learned and trained everyday and I can board flip with my eyes closed." I explained to him. "AWESOME!!! Do you have a surfboard?" Michael asked. "Yep!" "Well then grab it and let's go!" He said. I grabbed my board and after him.

(A/N: This is the best one i can find)

"Hop on." Michel said. I walk on the whale's back where other surfers are waiting. "Alright, start the whale." He ordered and the whale started to move all the way to Pen-Gu Island. Then a voice dragged me out of my thoughts.

"So are you going for The Surfing contest?" I turned to my left to see a male penguin wearing a Big Z necklace. "Yep. I am." I answered. "Well, i am too. My name's Cody Maverick." Cody said, holding his wing out. "(Y/n (L/n)" I said, staking his wing with mine.

I have a feeling this is going to be the best surfing year of my life