Chapter 1

His warm breath ghosted across Ichigo's ear.
"We gotta go soon."
His chest, bare and sweat-slicked, pressed against Ichigo's own and Ichigo could only let out a high-pitched gasp in return as he thrusted into him again.
"Don't want to break your perfect record, do we?"

Ichigo grasped desperately at his shoulders, trying to wrap his legs tighter, but he had Ichigo's knees bent, legs hooked in the crooks of his elbows, and was pressing Ichigo back against the wall.

"C-can't we just s-stay here?" Ichigo asked weakly, on the edge of ecstasy.

He chuckled into Ichigo's neck and thrusted particularly hard.
"No...you gotta have perfect attendance for that Valedictorian title."
Ichigo pushed his hands into thick, blue hair before pulling him away from Ichigo's pulse point, opening his own eyes to stare into deep cerulean.

"Fuck me hard." Ichigo pleaded before yanking him down by his hair for a deep, long kiss, completely out of time and tone with his hard, fast thrusts.

He complied with Ichigo and shoved his hips against Ichigo's forcefully before finally letting himself cum.
The hot wetness pooling in Ichigo's insides encouraged his own release, no touching needed as he weakly whimpered, "Grimmjow.."

After a moment, he lowered Ichigo's legs to wrap around his waist and gathered Ichigo in his arms.

"Abarai'll be back soon. I'll be goin'." Grimmjow told Ichigo as he carefully set him down in the dormroom's shower stall.
He was always surprisingly gentle and attentive to Ichigo's needs and boundaries, especially considering the way he acted during school hours.

"Yeah...okay. Open the window when you leave please. It'll be easier for me to wash everything in his scent again." Ichigo asked softly, to which Grimmjow nodded and walked out, leaving him be.

They were separate people during school.
Grimmjow was a Lightning Bearing demon, while Ichigo was Water Bearing. Grimmjow was six-foot-two, Ichigo was five-nine. Grimmjow was a bad-boy Jock with bad-boy friends, Ichigo was a goody-goody nerdy student with an overprotective friend that was convinced he was Ichigo's soul mate.

But...their biggest difference was their status. Ichigo was an omega, and Grimmjow was an Alpha.

Ichigo stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, smiling at the fact that Grimmjow had opened both windows and had rolled the bed sheets into one neat ball.

Yeah...he was a lot gentler outside of class.

Grimmjow and Ichigo only met because Ichigo's heat hit early about eight months before. It was rare for omegas to be male and even more rare for them to have an actual, full functioning heat, so Ichigo had always made sure he took his suppressants.

He'd been in class when it him and he had stumbled out of class as fast he could before his scent wafted to the Alphas in class.
Ichigo had thought the roof was safe, but he'd instead found Grimmjow there.
His omega instincts kicked in and the next thing he knew, he was waking up tucked in bed next to Grimmjow, fully satisfied with a (thankfully condom-covered) knot slowly going down.

Ever since then, whenever he was in rut or Ichigo was in heat or one of them was just horny, Ichigo would sneak off to his room and they'd screw their way through it.
Sometimes, on nights Renji was away, Grimmjow came by in the mornings and they'd mess around.

But they didn't usually communicate in school.
Renji never left Ichigo's side when he didn't have to because he thought 'predators would come after him.'

'Jeez...he's the predator..' Ichigo thought, shoving his sheets in the dorm's washing machine before grabbing a new set off the shelves above.

"Ichigo!" a voice greeted from behind Ichigo. He turned and smiled at Renji.

"Hi Ren! Walking me to class today, too?" he asked sweetly.
The other nodded eagerly.
"Could you go get my bag for me? I need to finish washing these."
Renji walked away happily, whistling, and Ichigo shook his head at Renji's naivety - because either Renji had miraculously lost his sense of smell or Ichigo was the only one that could smell the tantalizing Alpha on his sheets.

___________________

Ugh just fuck me y'all just fuck me