🕛🕖: A ROSE CHOCKING A SERPENT.

Ruby's Diary.

'Love, hate, monsters, heroes, dreams, nightmares all this are a part of life and life's fables. They are interconnected in one way or another for different beings. Parents or guardians always utilize these words in their different lullabies or night story with words like love, dreams and heroes showing the positive parts while the rest, which is hate, monsters and nightmares reflecting the negatives. When you grow up in a grey line these words are irrelevant, thou differences create a balance that we all have to accept, these differences are irrelevant if these positives never meet their negative counter parts. So as war and peace.  A wise man once said there can never be peace without war and there can never be war without peace. I have listened to the wise Madara speech ever since I was seven to fully analyze the true meaning and as much as I agree with that theory and his thinking on the cycle of violence there is a factor I wish he touched upon. True reality. In his thoughts and so many you chose to cleanse the world of injustice their truths are always based on two sides. The blacks and whites like chess board pieces. To them there is never a reality where the chest pieces can ever want to change sides and consider the end of a senseless war through conforming to each other's demands. When that happens things on the board start changing and the likes of differences become intertwined. In short battle strategies in the books of war are only meaningful when there are two opposites willing to shed the blood of the other thus the never-ending cycle. That spinning wheel can only be put in a halt when two factors dressed in the black and whites decide to wear a grey fabric. Those two parts can create a ripple effect to others thus a new ideology is born by a long-lasting pact. Shedding blood, fighting wars are only band aids to lasting extinction. You can't fight a war without a flesh and bone on the battlefield. So as to maintain a certain part of myself that was forgotten, a part of me wants to jump in the middle and hope it can save others just in time before the lasting breed called extinction takes it away.'

Ruby stands at the mirror staring at her pink glowing eyes not fading to her normal blue after her transformation. The full moon was late tonight giving her approximately two hours for a certain someone. She hates hiding this part of her. just like how people want to get respected for the various aspects of their lives that define who they are is the same way she wished she could share this one secret with others. Let them see who she is, the beauty of her fur in the nigh breeze under a Luna moon. Now that part of who she is suffers in silence, a part that's lost all more than others. "You promised to let me go." "I know Aurora, but you need to wait for that to happen please be a little more patient." "You insist on saving them after what you just experienced." "It's not ... It's not that." "I am not stupid I know the battle you fight with your mind and heart every day. You think this, beasts deserve to be forgiven ..." "I know what I went through was traumatic and you feel it even greater, but I am not going to hold ever...." A sudden sharp pain goes through her head forcing her to the floor making everything around her fuzzy and blurry. "Aurora please." "Do not expect me to play a role in all this. They are just kids like me without this supernatural source." "You talk as if pups were not harmed. You talk as if your brother did not lose friends." the sharp pain grows even sharper forcing her to double over using her bed as support biting her lower lip so as not scream and have her brothers rush over to her room. "Please stop this. I bare the wounds you bare." "YOU AND I DON'T BARE THE SAME PAIN I DO. WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE WOUNDS OF THE BATTLE, I BARE THE SCARS AND YOU know very well a wound heals but a scar is a mark forever like a tattoo. Call me when you are ready to stab our enemies to their deaths then and only then shall we bare the same pain." With that painful speech Aurora goes silent her eyes turning from pink to a vibrant purple. The sudden silence doesn't not just fade away it lingers like the sudden loss she felt once before. The pain of losing her pack, it hurt, the emotions around her heart and mind wear her down as she cries out pillow covering her face, in pain ensuring her brothers don't hear what she was suffering through. Especially the reason behind it all.