Nervous..

Hello! Sorry for not posting lately just been super busy! Here is another story about Shane Madej!
Always remember i take requests so just contact me! :D

SMUT WARNING

your nervous.. your meeting Shane's parents for the first time and its taking a toll of you.

What if they don't like me.. what if they think I'm not good enough for him.
Those words run around your brain and Shane Enters the room wearing his finest White Button Up and Black Jeans with his Ghost Hunting Boots.

"You look so adorable" Shane says as he smiles.
You smile back as a rush of relief runs through your body. Shane always makes me feel better.

"Im nervous to meet your parents.."
You say looking away with a disappointing face.
He looks at you for a second before going to sit with you on the bed.
"Baby.. they love you. Very much. I doubt anything stupid will happen because you're amazing." He says smiling again.
You smile harder and place your lips on his leaving you both leaving small innocent kisses before leaving to see them.

-TimeSkip-

You are both at the house.
You fiddle with your fingers waiting for the door to open
You see his Mom.
She looks cute.. sweet almost home warming

"Why hello! Come in you two!"
You both come in and see Shane Hugging his mom with a warm greeting
"This must be your girlfriend.. Y/n so nice to meet you honestly"
She lends you a warm hug. As then you knew nothing was to be worried about.

You take Shane's hand and walk into the living room
"Hey dad! This is y/n my girlfriend i was telling you about.." he gives a cheery smile

"Ah yes! Y/n welcome its so nice to see you my dear"
He gives you a side hug you smile
"Very nice to meet you both too! Shane has said alot about yous"
You say smiling at them both
"Oh really now.. usually he keeps us quiet.. anyways me and your dad are gonna make the cookies! Make yourselves at home please" she leaves a warm smile before entering the kitchen.
You sit down while bringing Shane to the couch making him sit really close to you. Both your hands are touching while they are on the couch..
"See nothing to be nervous about.."
He leaves a soft smirk on his lips before kissing you
You kiss back giggling knowing that he was right but you secretly were still nervous there is still a whole day in front of us...
The kisses get more intense.. more aggressive.. almost like Shane had no control.
You were getting more nervous incase his mom came in or something and it was awkward as hell. But you almost enjoyed it. Not wanting it to stop.
You pull back taking a breath and looking at him.
"I think you need something to help you relax baby."
He says in a seductive way.
You agree.
As you shouldn't but you did.

He took you into the spare room closing the door behind him and pushing you softly onto the bed. Before he unbuttons his shirt.
You are startled.
Red faced.
Shane was gonna fuck you in his parents house that is mental. But anything to get away this feeling and anything to be with him.
He goes on top of you and starts kissing you again. Taking your crop top off while leaving wet kisses on your lips
You kiss back holding his soft hair and feeling his warmth.
He took your jeans off.
You felt cocky.
You felt less anxious.
So you straddled him.

"I see it's helping.." he says in a dominant way.
God i hate how well he knows me.
I unbutton his jeans leaving kisses on his neck. Earning Groans from him each time.
"You need to stay quiet Shane.. "
he looks at you almost impelled that you said that. Almost annoyed.
He made himself go on top again taking your panties off exposing it to the air.

"I want my baby feeling safe."
He says before going down on you
You felt his tongue.
You gasp not expecting it to the eye.
Your almost speechless.
Mainly because you didn't wanna moan so they couldn't hear but also because it was so good.
You held his hair trying to keep in as much as you can. Knowing the consequences.

"S..shane.. oh my.."
You whisper.
You wanted to let out more! More than expected but you were still too anxious..

He put his head up and looked at you. Taking his dick out.
You were red as a cherry. Not knowing what to say or do but nodding was the only way.
He went in you slowly letting your back arch as you feel it.
He thrusts softly hoping to earn a moan. Something from you.
You finally did. You let out a moan.
He was pleased. Happy that your anxiousness was gone.

"Nothing to worry about baby.."
He whispers.
Your quiet but powerful moans fill the room.

"O..oh Shane!.."
you let out with every thrust.
You hit your climax.
It was hit like an iceberg.
Your anxiety was released.
Was gone.
Was fed.
Never knew that fucking could fix my worries.