⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𝐎𝐍𝐄

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
me, lo'ak, neteyam, kiri, tuk and my parents are getting ready to leave to seak a new house since the sky people have returned and are looking for my father.

I go to my grandmother mo'at and hug her, I start crying, we had a very special bond  since I was born, she showed me how to heal people and I used to loved it, i still do.

After the long hug my grandmother says "may eywa give you luck seeking a new home" I smiled and say "bye grandmother" as I get on ikran me and pa rents wave at her and waves back.

I'm next to lo'ak which was pure torture even he was a my twin he was asking questions like "how do you think they look like" "how the fuck am I supposed to know lo'ak" I say "I don't know just imagine" "ok so I think they will be a different shade of blue" he looks at me confused "are you actually confused right now?" I laugh "no." He answers.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

I start to see the land with homes on the water next to large roots, we hear a horn as we get closer to the sand the na'vi look very different from us, they were cyan, as we get off our ikrans, there was already a crowed around us.

"Be nice" my mother whispers as I nod, i stand in the middle of neteyam and lo'ak. When I look in front of me I see the crowd separate as I see two boys walk in the guy in front looked taller than my twin and had braids that were pulled back into a bun and a emotionless look on his face there body were different than yours they had thicker necks and thicker tails. next to him was a shorter guy with curly hair.

My brothers do the 'i see you' motion while I just stand with arms crossed while looking at the taller boy up and down.

The two metkayina boys start to walk around me and my siblings, both of them making fun of us saying "What is that? Is that supposed to be a tail" i look over at my brother lo'ak looking at the ground embarrassed, I whisper "I'm about to punch this fish" while we start laughing until my father gives us a glare.

"It's too small, how are they supposed to swim?" The shorter continues making me look at lo'ak then behind to see the taller boy already looking at me, giving him a glare,"Rotxo, Aonung!" I hear a girl say turning to see who it is. It was a beautiful metkayina girl. I smirk at the taller boy before turning my gaze in front of me.' stupid name either if it's Rotxo or aonung'.

I look over at lo'ak who was already looking at her, making me smirk.

"Hey." Lo'ak says making the girl giggled softly her head turning down, 'damn less than a day here and already flirting with girls'

"Hello." A man who I guessed was the leader says, I look at where the voice came from and see a man walking in front of my family, after him Aonung, Rotxo and the girl go up next to the man, your ears going up at the sight of the taller boy.

"Olo'eyktan, I see you" My father spoke, my parents doing the 'I see you' motion with there arms, as we copy our parents. the Olo'eyktan does the motion too as woman walks up, which I guessed was the Tsahìk.

"I see you Ronal, Tsahìk of the metkayina" your father said, again doing the 'I see you' motion. Me and my siblings copying after our father again. "I see you Ronal" my mother says.

"Why do you come to us, Jake sully?" The man says, my father ears twitching showing that he was nervous. "We seek uturu" he spoke.

"Uturu?" Ronal questioned, turning the her mate. "Sanctuary for my family" my father added.

By that moment I just got bored if we stayed I would be happy if not than we're fucked, I make eye contact with the boy with the bun and he looks away while I look at him confused and about to laugh, so I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

I get back into reality after hearing hissing looking up seeing my mom and Ronal hissing at each other.

"I'm so sorry about my mate-" "don't apologize for me" "she's very tired" "Jake!".

I almost laughed, my parents had this love hate relationship since they met, as my father told us, my mother tried to kill my father when they first met.

I start daydreaming and wondering what my grandmother is doing.

I bring myself back when I hear Tonowari say "Toruk makto will stay here. Treat them as your brothers and sisters, they don't know the ocean, so they will be like babies taking there first breath" I smile knowing I have a new home.

"Teach them our ways, so they do not suffer the shame of being useless" my jaw dropped. 'God damn, the nerves." "What do we say" my father says "thank you" my siblings say while I just move my mouth without saying a word.

"My daughter tsireya and son Aonung will help you and teach you our ways" I smile at the girl named tsireya 'I love her name'.

"What father why me?" Aonung says as I smirk.'aonung..stupid name for a fish.'

"It has been decided" aonung then goes next to his sister while she says with a smile "I will show you the village" tsireya exclaims, smiling.

Tsireya comes up to me " hey! Any help?" She asks "no it's okay but thanks for asking" I say with a smile "so what you're name" she asks "y/n" "wow i love it, it suits you" I smile at her comment "I love yours too tsireya, it's a really pretty name" "yeah I got lucky with my name" she laughs as I join too knowing what she was talking about

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/N
FIRST CHAPTER! I know not much but I hope y'all like this