chapter 1

A girl who was just enjoying living as being a carefree person, is now vibing to music as she kept on doing weird gestures and stuff that leads her to her imaginary lifestyle with characters she dreamed for.

More like, a fictional character?

"I'm running low on serotonin.
Chemical imbalance got me twisting things~." You sang along.

"Y/nn! Don't full volume your speaker you're not the only the ones who's in this house!" You barely hear your mom shout downstairs.

The door of your bedroom opened, revealing an annoyed man with a controller oh his hand.

"Y/n nee your music is interrupting my elite gameplay! Keep it down!" Your little brother b/n said.

(If there is no like brother/name then you are free to use a random name!)

《Ami & amida-7 years old(amida's older)》
《Sota - 11 years old》

"And please restrain our little sisters and brother who is making a big mess at house! I can't do your work y/n nee!!" He requested.

"Then try to do it then." You said.

"Y/n nee!!" He called again.

You paused the music and unplugged the speaker.

"Okayy.. jeez, you can't do anything as such don't you? You can't even cook for laughing out loud." You sigh.

He blushed in embarrassment.

"Well it's because it's mom's work!" He said.

"Yeah yeahh.." you mumur.

"It's true!!" He proved.

All in a sudden, the back of his head got thrown by a beach ball, he looked back and saw the little brother grinning at him with toy guns on his hands.

"B/n nii lets play 1v1! I'll defeat you to death!" He requested and started on shooting him with it.

He defended and really got annoyed.

"Y-/n- nee!!!" He shouted your name.

"Okay!!"

___________

At dinner.*

"Momm where is the juice?" The little brother asked. Which the mother returned.

"Ami, amida. Don't play with the food darlings. Eat seriously." Mother scolds.

"But it'll be boring if there's no design in our foods! It's no pretty!" Amida says, ami agreed. She laughed weirdly.

"B/n sweetie, how's school?" Mom asked in a humble way.

"Hm, okay." He replied bluntly while chewing.

"Ohhh, well are you sure that your video games doesn't affect your grades? You better not again in your new school. Y/n is now keeping her eyes on you." She smiled, the boy shivered.

"He's fine. He just got a plently of weirdo friends at school." You butted in.

"They were just inlove with you and is flustered whenever they see you pick me up from school!" He honestly say.

"Aww, how sweet those friend is." Your mother smiled.

She turned to you afterwards.

"How's school hun?" She asked.

"It's fine, i gathered some friends there real quick after transferring, phew Turns out that it was easier than i thought!  they were also nice there!" You also smiled at her.

"wow!! That's nice!! I just know i can rely on you and your kind precious heart y/n!"  She clapped excitedly.

"Have you gotten a boyfriend?" She asked. B/n coughed his food.

"Huh?! M-mom?!" B/n cleaned the table immediately and his mouth.

"Hmm.. not really, it's not like i wanted to." You calmly replied.

"Awhhh! But i thought you would get beau sooner than sae! Look at you being on your phone as always yet you haven't gotten yourself a lover." She said. You didn't made a complain about it.

While eating dinner; All of you sudden heard the door open and close, sprinting footsteps approaching.

You knew who it was, so do they.

"Rin. Where are you going again? Do you have any valid excuses for skipping dinner?" Mom made him stop from his steps before he could reach the entrance door.

"Oh.." he think for a while.

"He's obviously going to play football again." B/n mutter as he continue to chew his food.

Mother sighed.

"You and sae are Reeeally are same kind. What animals did i raise?" She said.

"Okay take care, don't go home pretty late." She allowed him.

He bowed and ran out of the house immediately.

"... rin nii is so cool." B/n says.

"Heh but not as cool as sae nii!" Sora butts in.

"Aren't both sae nii and rin nii is really cool and handsome? I wanna marry them when i grow up!" Amida wishes, ami just nodded.

You pushed your plate and stood up unexpectedly, "I'm finished. I'm going back to my room." You smiled.

You walked out of the living room leaving them unfinished, they went quiet after you leaving.

"Here she go againn." B/n sighed.

"What's wrong with her internet social addiction?"