Lover part 1

Alois' POV~
Me and Ciel known eachother for a while but never met up in school cause well Ciel seemed to be shy and well popular. Sigh. I want to know him.
"Okay now. Watch this
everyone." Ciel said as he chugged a whole bottle of coke and burped along after he was done.
Everyone seemed to be into that, even me, but a geek like me could never get a guy like that.
Ciel's POV~
Hm. That blonde geek seems to be glazing at me.... Odd but he's kinda cute. I'm gonna go check him out.
"Hey geek boy! Over here!" I say as I look upon the boy taller then me walk over here.
"H-Hi...." Alois said looking at me with a blush.
I then grabbed Alois by the shirt and violently kissed him to make him blush harder then I pulled away.
"Try that on for size." I laughed slightly as the blonde pinned me to the ground.
Alois then pulled off his clothes and mine and I was thinking to
myself "oh crap. Don't do me please!'
He then flipped me over.
"I may be a geek but I'm a sexy ass one to." Alois said sticking his d**k in my a**hole.
He thrust hard and fast and I moaned like hell. It felt awesome to be f**ked in the a** let's hope he doesn't c*m hard though cause I don't wanna get pregnant. But of course as soon as I say that he c*ms into me hard and I scream with pleasure but then he gets out of me and puts his clothes back on and I do the same.
"That felt nice geek boy." I said smiling slightly.
"I'm glad and calls Alois
or Jim." Alois said to me as he then walked off.
I sighed. He was a cutie after all.