ONE

"YOU FUCKING GOT HER PREGNANT!" Billy's father yells pushing the boy to the floor. "STOP!" Max screams pushing her stepfather away from billy.

Nile pushed max to the floor. Making her thump her head on the floor, She pushed herself off the floor, running to her room grabbing the phone off her bed dialing her older male friends number.

She pushed the phone to her ear waiting for him to answer on the other side. "Yellow" Steve's voice boomed through the old phone "STEVE PLEASE COME HELP BILLY NILE IS HITTING HIM AND HE WONT PROTECT HIMSELF!" Max says panicking and she try's to rush the words out as fast as she could.

"Max calm down, I'll... I'm on my way."

"Please hurry." She says the line going dead as she curls up on her bed.

Billy's vision was blurry and his face was in pain. He could fill his tears and blood mixing.

Steve mad it to the Hargroves house nocking on the dot before he opens the door instantly hearing the telling that was happening. Steve make it to the kitchen instantly going into attack mode pushing the male who was hitting billy.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Nile yelled trying to get back up but Steve pushed him back down.

Nile gets to his feet. "No Nile please stop." Susan finally says clasping her hands together out in front of herself. "get this bitch out of my fucking house before I kill him." Nile says venom laced in every word.

Nile takes a deep breath before he lets a string of spit hit his son on the floor delivering a last kick to the young boys ribs.

Nile gets his jacket on and makes his way out the door. Spotting max poking her head out of her room, "I'm sorry I pushed you maxxy." Nile says to his stepdaughter who just returned a glare. Once Susan and Nile were gone steve let out a sigh.

Billy rolls onto his side finally getting some body control back. His arms go weak as he tries to push himself off of the floor. Before his arms gave out Steve was assisting the male to his feet.

Max came to help pulling a chair from the dinning table so Steve could place billy on the seat.

"What the hell happened?" Steve asked looking at max for a answer. "Let's take him to his room." She says "No," billy huffed out. "You can't leave you have to many wounds bill." "I don't want to be near that thing." Billy says clenching his hands into fists.

"What is he talking about." Steve was cut off by crying not just any, but a baby's cry. "Is that," he pauses himself max nodding her head knowing what his sentence ment. "Who's-" "damn that rat." Billy says holding his hands over his ears. Max retreats to the room where the infant was bringing it to Steve. "Oh my gosh," Steve says cooing at the baby in her arms.

She hands the crying child off to Steve hoping that he knew what to do with it. Steve lightly bounced the small baby in his arms making a soft soothing noise as he did so. The baby calmed down only hiccups leaving the infants mouth.

"I need to get out of here or that piece of shit is going to kill me." Steve says going to stand up almost falling.

Steve hands the baby back to max so he could steady the boy. "You can't even walk straight better yet drive."
Steve says holding his hand on his hip.

"Not like I have a choice."