First day, first impressions

~Y/n's pov~

I hope out of my car and look at the school I will now be attending. (Wow, UA. I can't believe I just transfered here!) I laugh to myself and continue towards the door. The moment I step in, everyone's eyes are on me.

I push my way through the crowd  of now whispering students to class 1-A. I knock on the door, and a tall, depressed, messy looking man answers. "You must be our new student." He opens the door wider and steps aside. "Call me Mr. Aizawa." As I step into the classroom, Mr. Aizawa looks at me expectantly. "Introduce yourself, I don't care." He then crawls into a giant sleeping bag.

(Ohhh kayyyyy..... We're off to a... Weird start.) I fix my sleeves and introduce myself. "Hello! My name is Y/n. I'm happy to make your acquaintance. My quirk is hellfire. I can control and make fire, turn into a demon, summon demons and lost spirits, and... When I get to a certain point, I become really powerful." I smile and walk towards a seat in the back.

*BACKGROUND INFOOOOO!!!! Soooo.... Basically, your dad is Hades. In this au, Greek gods are real, but nobody believes in them. Okie byeee*

As I take my seat, I notice a blond boy sitting next to me. He has a stupid smirk on his face, and looks as if he thinks he's better than everyone else. (Ugh, probably another player.) I turn my attention to a bright pink girl in front of me. She's leaned back, staring at me excitedly. (Uhhh.... Okay...)

"So... Where ya from?!" The pink girl smiles at me, making me feel a bit better.

"Well, I'm actually from... Th-" (wait. I can't tell her that, it'll scare her away...) "Tokyo. I'm from Tokyo." I smile, and she looks at me in awe.

"Woweee! You've lived in Tokyo!?" She looks at me and then her face drops a tad. "I just realized I never introduced myself. I'm Mina!" She smiles, and I giggle a bit.

"As I said before, I'm Y/n." I smile once again, and after a minute or two of us talking, a few other people come over.

There is a green haired boy, a black haired boy, a red haired boy, a very eccentric looking yellow haired boy, and the blonde dude I saw earlier. And a bunch of girls.

All of a sudden, I feel something brush my thigh under the desk. I look down to see a short boy with oddly shaped purple hair with a camera. I stand up, grab his camera, and turn into my demon form, crushing it between my fingers. I then proceeded to pick the boy up, and yell "Go long!" To which the boys respond to with backing the hell up. I throw the short guy like a football, and the black haired dude catches him.

"Nice throw! My name's Sero by the way." He smiles and drops the purple haired guy, who is now sniffling.

The red haired dude points to himself. "I'm kirishima! And that's bakugou. He's a bit of a Gump sometimes." He points to the pouting blonde, who is now very, very angry.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, SHITTY HAIR?!" His hands start to form explosions, and Kirishima steps back nervously, stuttering a response.

The yellow haired boy steps in front of me, drawing me out of my thoughts. "Most people call me denki, but you can call me yours." He winks and kisses my hand. I recoil slightly and smile nervously.

All of a sudden, a hand smacks the back of his head. "Dumbass. You're making her uncomfortable." Bakugou glares down at denki, making him a bit nervous.

A small green haired boy pipes up. "I- I'm Izuku. That's todoroki over there." He points to a boy with a scar and half white, half red hair. Izuku smiles nervously and bots something down in a notebook.

I smile and wave. Then, the group of girls push their way to the front. A black haired girl with a spiky ponytail speaks first. "My name is Momo. It's a pleasure to meet you." She sticks her hand out, and I shake it.