ⓕⓡⓔⓐⓚⓨ ⓜⓐ ( ddot story)

Wassup noti y/n asks confused " what do u meannnnnn ur my cousinnnnn I can't call u over to my house or sum noti acts sad" stfu noti what do u want bro y/n gets annoyed " y/n Carmichael don't get smart but I called u to ask if. U could do a smashhhhhh or passingggg that shit with me sugerhill edition tho noti drags words" oh frl bet I do imma go home and get ready u bum ass nigga y/n yells after going downstairs "she's such a little spoiled-
______________________________________

 U could do a smashhhhhh or passingggg that shit with me sugerhill edition tho noti drags words" oh frl bet I do imma go home and get ready u bum ass nigga y/n yells after going downstairs "she's such a little spoiled-_____________________________...

Y/ns outfit she scrolls thru Instagram to scroll to see ddot "damn that nigga fine 😭🤎 y/n says bc her brother is in the front seat . Who's fine y/n my brother dre asks madly" nobody nigga y/n says after kicking his seat (they get there) shes stunned to speak after she commented "fine ASF" on ddots post.
She goes first and passes all except ddot she been knew notti so she passed bc her mom's besties with her mom she skipped DD bc that's her brother (not really " she gets to ddot he looks at her mad high"yo u look mad familiar.OH NAH u that fine shorty that commented on my post ddot finally remembers " "I'm controlling him all the way y/n says blushing " skip the others it's ddots turn "he passes this one girl with a blonde wig "pass u been a pass "
"I don't want to ugly ass anyway she says madly "bitch I gotta bitch that will whoop that ass"

I'll finish tmr I love u guys 272 words