S-sir? {18+}

{me: by the way I can't comment so sorry if I don't answer to your comments}
{No1's POV }
"BRATS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Levi yelled and soon enough everyone was down there "Eren" Levi said "yes" said Eren "go clean the kitchen "yes sir" said Eren walking away to clean the kitchen after Levi told everyone what to clean and got to Armin's turn "and you Armin" Levi sighed "clean my office" "yes s-sir" Armin said walking away to Levi's office and so did Levi.

{in office}
Armin was cleaning Levi's desk while Levi did some computer work. "U-um s-sir" Armin said "yes Armin" said Levi looking up from his computer "is there anything else I need to clean in here?" Armin asked "hmm no" said Levi in a deep raspy voice (me speaking:I'm cringing so bad) Armin whimpers quietly and looks down to see he was hard.

{Armins mind POV}
HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN HARD FOR!?!

{No1's POV}
"O-ok s-sir" Armin said "What's wrong armin?" Asked Levi "nothing" said armin "ok well could sit down so I can talk to you about training?" "Yes sir" said armin sitting down in the chair closest to him and scooting it up to Levi's desk "so" levi started to speak about training.

{armins POV}
I started to palm myself trying not to make it obvious but I definitely did fuck!?

{no1's POV}
Levi stoped talking looking down at armins hand to see him palming himself? "Armin what are you doing?" "U-um" said armin stoping. Armin really wanted levi out of all people to touch him "why do I want levi to t-touch me so bad!?" Armin whispered to himself or so he thought.Levi heard him and was shocked but shook that shock off "oh is that so Armin you want me to touch you?" "Wh-what" "I heard you saying that you wanted me to touch you" levi said and Armin had realized he was now standing up *armins mind: fuck my legs are moving on their own!?* and he started walking towards levi and sat on Levi's lap when he got to Levi's seat "why the fuck are my legs moving on their own!?" Armin said "because" levi said and put his head back on his chair as Armin started to grind on him "f-fuck l-Levi~" said Armin.Levi toke his shirt off and Armins shirt and started to suck on armins neck "uhhh c-caption~" Armin moans "sh-shit" Armin felt hisself getting close but levi stopped him and picked him up setting him on the couch and getting on top of him taking both of their pants off "suck" levi said pulling away from armins neck and put two fingers in front of armins mouth and Armin started sucked and blah blah blah.

{2minutes later}
Levi pulled his fingers out of armins mouth and slowly stuck one of his fingers in his hole "o-ow" Armin hissed In pain " it's going to at first since this is what your first time?" Levi said/asked all Armin did was nod after a minute Armin adjusted "m-move" and that's what levi did starting to stretch him out.

{after he stretches him out}
Levi got up and went in one of his drawers and grab lube.he put the lube on his cock (you will never ever catch me saying member💀) and went back to Armin.getting back on top of him lining himself up with armins hole slowly pushing in Armin whimpers in pain "o-ow" Armin said in pain "I'm going to let you adjust" and that what levi did "you c-can start moving" Armin said.Levi started to thrust in and out of Armin slowly and getting faster after and minute "mmm s-shit l-levi" moaned Armin levi started hitting armins prostate hard as fuck hahahahhah (cringing)

{after that and after care}
"Good night Armin" said levi drifting off to sleep cuddling Armin "good night levi"

THE................MOTHER...............FUCKING....................END....................BITCHES...............HEHEHEHEHEHE

Words:663