Support

I was quietly reading my book peacefully, when suddenly my boyfriend Mattheo burst into the room angrily.

I ignored him because I thought he was just angry because of school, teachers, you know.

Wrong.

I looked up and found Mattheo sitting against the wall breathing heavily with water in his eyes.

"Mattheo?"

He ignored me. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Mattheo, are you alright?"

"I'm fine." He clenched his jaw.

"Mattheo, I know you're not. I'm here for you, you can tell me anything."

"It's nothing!" He snapped.

"Mattheo, it's okay. Just let me in, just this once. I can help you." I cupped his cheeks making him look at me.

He couldn't hold it anymore before he broke down sobbing.

"I hate my dad. I hate him so much." He cried into my neck as I held him supportingly.

"Shh, it's ok. You'll get through it. Come on." I led him to the bed and laid ourselves down underneath the covers.

"He- he stresses me out so much. The pain, I-I can't stand it anymore." He hiccuped as he cried into my chest, making my shirt damp and wet. But that didn't matter now.

My hands went through his hair until he calmed down, slowly falling asleep.

"I love you." He muttered before he fell into darkness.

I smiled softly.

"I love you too, Mattheo." I said to him before dozing off to sleep.

A/N

IM ACC SO PROUD OF THIS BROO