.

After Rainbow Desh showed the public a sonic rainbow after so many years, her mood was on top. Even though it had been a month, the aftertaste of victory fueled her self-esteem. She often sat at Pinky's in a cafe (she has often been doing this lately), they chatted for hours about nothing, Pinky was her closest friend. But after the competition, she got a new friend + Fleetfoot, one of the miracles of lightning, at first Rainbow was madly happy that one of her idols began to communicate with her, but her obsession and overly accommodating behavior strained Rainbow a little.

One weekend, Rainbow Dash was on her way to Pinky, they had made an appointment in advance, when suddenly she heard the stomping of hooves behind her.
- Miss Rainbow Dash, let me walk you and chat with you along the way, - it was Fleetfoot, - I bought you coffee, I know you love lattes.
The rainbow did not stop and continued to walk, only turning towards the pegasus behind.
- Listen, Fleetfoot, I'm late now, keep your coffee, I have to go,- the blue pony hurriedly said.
- How can the fastest pony be late for something? - Said the interlocutor, leveling with Rainbow Dash.
How do you know what kind of coffee I like? - With a disappointed sigh, Rainbow said, realizing that she would not run away from this conversation.
- I know a lot more about you than you think, Miss Rainbow Dash, - Fleetfoot chuckled, poking the coffee pony to take it, - tell Pinkie Pie that she makes delicious sweets.
Fleetfoot took off without waiting for a response from the surprised Rainbow Dash.
-What the hell is this? - Dash whispered, - How do you know all this?

Rainbow came to Pinkie Pie and told her about the incident.
- I don't know Deshi, I think she's just trying to get along with you, there's nothing wrong with that,- said the pink pony, tilting her head to the side, - maybe she doesn't know how to do it differently.
- Maybe you're right, it looks like I shouldn't have been so harsh,- Rainbow Dash muttered, peering into her coffee cup.
-That's what I wanted to say, I'm going to organize a quest, you and someone else will need to go through it, but the main condition is not to tell anyone about it,- Pinky said with a slightly guilty intonation in her voice, - take this box, it contains a piece of paper with hints. Just open it when you get home, okay?
-Oh, you should have said this only at the end of the meeting, I'll be burning with curiosity for the rest of the time,- the blue pony said angrily, biting her lip, -and I still have to go to Rarity today, but I won't tell her anything.
-Oh cool, why do you want to see her?- Pinkie asked, leaning her chin on a hoof.
-For an evening dress, she persuaded me to wear at least a little clothes of her production at the holidays,- Rainbow replied without much enthusiasm.
- Clearly, - the companion chuckled.

The girls said goodbye and the rainbow hurried to her stylist friend. It seemed to her that she was going crazy, because it always seemed to her that she was being watched and not just being watched, but it was Fleetfoot who was watching. She tries to get to her friend's house as quickly as possible in order to avoid an unwanted meeting.
-Oh, Celestia, Rainbow Dash!- Rarity exclaimed in shock as Rainbow nearly kicked the door and flew into her house, -What's wrong?
-It seems to me that Fleetfoot is watching me, she knows everything about me, she is always somewhere nearby,- Rainbow closed the front door with jerky movements and looked around, -in the name of Celestia, say that she is not here.
-She's not here,- Rarity said without breaking out of her stupor.
Rainbow breathed a sigh of relief.
-But she was here recently,- the white pony added.
- How recently?
-Maybe forty minutes ago,- Rarity said, looking up at the ceiling as if remembering.
-It wasn't long after I told Pinky I'd be at your place.- Rainbow Dash pressed herself against the wall.
- Do you have a stalker? Rarity raised her eyebrows.
- What it is? - Perplexed, the blue pony answered the question with a question.
-This is a subject that follows you and learns all the information about you, follows you and follows you around,- Rarity said, sitting on the sofa, inviting her companion to sit next to her, -most often, they are presented as tall, mysterious guys, in a black cloak and celindre with good looks and a secretive nature.- Rarity sat up inspiredly, her eyes shining, but her face immediately changed to one of disappointment, -but in your case, it's Fleetfoot.
Rarity slumped back against the back of the couch, waking up a nearby cat.
- And how to get rid of it?-Rainbow Dash scratched the back of her head.
-I have no idea, honey, what comes to mind first, - Rarity replied calming the cat.
-She makes me so stressed and scared that I would like to burn her and everything related to her,- Dash growled through clenched teeth.
-What are your thoughts, dear?-The white pony asked with wide eyes.
-Ignore it, it looks like I just need to rest.