senpai's discord kitten ch 1

" I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I l-l-l-l-l-lo-lo-love S-S-S-S-Senpai!!!!!!!!" I think to myself as i imagining my senpai's blue orbs and golden hair. He was my MAN. The man of my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walk down the hall, hips swaying from side to side as all men have their eyes on my long (h/c) hair swooshing behind my back. I look to my side and shoot a wink to the nearest man towards me. It was all an act to make my beloved senpai jealuhs. 'i am so eevil' i smirked to myself. "(y/n)!!!!!" they all blush as they moan out my name.

I'm still a little bit shy, so i also blush with them at the atenshon: this is all to make senpai jealuhs, after all. My badongas boink across my top half like basketballs as i go down the stairs. i think i see my senpai!!!!!! i run down to him to go and talk to him but I trip becaze i'm so clumsy. Senpai being as cool as he is grabbed me by my skirt and saved me with his muscly strong arms! i blush, trying not to stutter but failing. "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sen-senpai!!!! a-a-a-ar-ariga-arigato!!!!!" "its no problem babygrill" he whispers into my ear smexily as i felt myself get lost in his beautiful blue orbs

i growl as i pick myself up. "this isn't how it was supposed to happen!!!!!! i had to make him jealuhs!!!!!!!" i think as i storm off, a pout on my beautiful plump pink lips, leaving senpai's hot self to stand there confused. "i wonder what's wrong with my cute little kitten today?" senpai thinks as he goes off to his class, girls swooning over every inch of him. i'm so jealuhs!! why am i becoming jealuhs, senpai was supposed to be the one jealuhs!!!!!!!!! ughhhh..... i'm so jealuhs... BUT i quickly pick myself up!!!! this is all in the name of love, (y/n)! (a/n: y/n is so me, lol! back to the storie UwU)

brrrrrrrrring!!!!! the bell rung its tune, letting us know we were dismissed. i take off my kawaii blue hoodie with a kawaii nyan cat print because i was starting to feel hot! i was oblivious to the gazes of many looking at me as i unbuttoned some buttons on my blazer, this summer weather is NO JOKE! "...atsui!!!" (a/n: it means 'hot' in japanese! i know that a lot of you guys might not know.... but Watashi learning japanese right now XD i love anime and japan it is so kawaii~~) i fan myself with my hand, eyes darting around in every direction to find a hint of senpai

i noticed him!!!!!!! but he didn't notice me...... my badonkadonks flop in disappointment as i waddle home cutely. once i am home, i changed from my school uniform to a comfortable kawaii oversized hoodie and some short shorts that make my plump underside stand out. i go and wash up as i go into my room...

some people may not believe me... but i actually have a pro gamer room! i put on my kawaii neko headphones and log onto discord, where i talk to my best friend, snepie. i wonder who that could be irl, hmm!! definitely not my senpai

"c= hey kitten ==3" snepie writes to me

"o-omg....!!!! konnichiwa, pie-chan!!"

"kawaii as ever, y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" snepie wrote

i blush looking at his messages. "a-arigathanks,,,," i respond. my badonkadoinks twitched in anticipation

my mommy called me before i could see senpapis response. "Y/N!!!!!!!! HARRY STYLES IS HERE AGAIN!" hairy style is my ex bf. i frown at the memory. my mom s-s-s-s-s-sold me to him once to pay off our d-debt but then brought me back once it was paid.... now he's just so madly in love with me, i-i-i-i-i suppose!!!! but i have my heart set on senpai.... (A/N: Can I have him then? XD)

"hey babygirl" he says with his smexy british accent. "h-h-h-h-h-h--hewo!!!!!" i respond kawaiily.

"how have you been dharrling?" he asked

"i told you to stop calling me that!!!!!" i fume. how dare he, especialy now that my crush was senpai!! I shoved him out my front door agressively and locked the front door, hearing him say "ngh~~~~ y/n~" through it. weird I thought, being too innocent to know what he was doing...

sigh i go back upstairs to my room on discord "go-gomenasorry, snepie!! Watashi was.. busy..."

"Its okay pookie pookers," he sent a smirk emoji "Want two play rowblocks?"

"Y-y-y-y-y-y--y-y-y-yes!!!!!!"

I spent 6 ours playing meep city with snepie (a/n: i love meep city guys it's great!! my roblox bf loves it too!) and we told each other good night before I went to sleep. the next morning I woke up and jumped out off bed, realizing i overslept!!!!! "OH Nooohuh~~~~ i-i'm gonna be l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-late!!!!" my huge badongas boucned as i ran to school with toast in my mouth.

i reached my locker with no problems, ready to start the day and meet Senpai as i said ohayo to him and he said it back "senpai, watashi had so much fun last night! i was hanging out with a friend and i had so much fun we played Roblox the entire time it was amazing..." i said, knowing I was making him jealuhs!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! i knew it was working from seeing the angry look on his face. His beautiful blue orbs were covered in DARK SHADOW and he clenched his fists... it was so hot seeing him get so angry. i nya~'d internally.

"is that why anata was layt... (y/n) chan?" he said intimidatingly. "staying up with him..." he roared. s-s-s--s-s-s-s-s-s-s-smexy I thought as i bluhshed intensely.

"ANSWER ME" Senpai raged. my knees gave out in pure submissiveness at how hot and commanding he was to me. "(y/n)" he growled my name smexily, deeply, senshually. he was getting unpatient. i stayed quite, waiting to see how he would react.

he slowly started growing hair and growing huge until he was towering over my 3'3 frame much ore than they ever did...

"A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-ALPHA WOLF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!" i stutter out in pure shock. My senpai.... was the alpha?!?!?!?! oh my god...... i froze in fear in front of Senpai and he slowly, senshually, started inching closer to me.

he roared out in front of me, his shirt ripped as it reveeled huge, bootiful perfectly sculpted pecs on his chest. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he growled at me, his mouth showing many rows of teeth. he had become the alpha werewolf. he had his alpha male sigma alphinical werewolf sigma male awakening.

it was too much for me. i ran away, with toast still in my mouth. i ran back to my house, badonkadoinks flopping up and down with the motion of my sprinting. i was panting hard... i suckseeded at making senpai jealuhs.... but i didn't expect he would be like that.. it was too hot to handle.. </3

i ran back inside, my parents were on a business trip so it didn't matter if i skipped school or not.. i went to my room and changed out of my uniform as sweat dribbles down my forehead. "phew" i pant as i finally got to catch my breath, but my heart was still beating hard as ever, as if senpai was close and near to me. i could feel my badonkadoinks pulsing at the beat of my heart, fast, as i let out a smol nya~~ (a/n: speeking of smol, my baby cinnamon roll deku is so smol~~~ he's so OMEGA!! ship bakudeku or DIE grrrrrr)

i ran back onto my pro gamer computer setup gaming room to speak to snepie on discord about what i had just seen, but before i typed, i saw his messages first. "(y/n).... i flipped out at my crush today </3" i ghasp, oh no!! i feel so bad for him. i also remember snepie telling me that he was a secret alpha wolf.. his crush must have been so scayered. i was about to respond but snepie said, "she ran away from me after.." HOW DARE SHE RUN AWAY FROM MY DEER FRIEND LIKE THAT??!?!?!!?

i got mad. his crush didn't deserve him. my bestie boo pookie snooks grumblebear honey love's crush... ran away.

as a friend i could absolutely not let that slide.

"HOW DARE SHE???" i said, with a bunch of angry emojis to show snepie i was really mad.

"(y-y/n) it's o-okay... i understand why she did i-i-it.." snepie stutters over text. cringe i roll my eyes, forgetting i do that too

"But really... how dare she leave you like that?" i said, angirly "She couldnt hear you out? she should have been woo-d at your pure alpha ness........................."

"(y/n).... i'm the alpha wolf. i saw her huge badonkadoinks shaking before she ran off.. I think she hates me now." he said. wait... i think to myself i have huge badonkadoinks too.. maybe this is just a coinsidince?

(Word Count: 1460)