✨🖤Strength check 🖤✨

You, along with Kaeya and Lumine with paimon floating along on the side, started to go to a room where you assumed the scholar alchemist was…

As kaeya entered the room he said hi to the alchemist as lumine you and paimon entered the room behind him.

"Oh…kaeya…what do you need here?" albedo asked as he stood up from his desk

"Oh…the traveler had something to tell you that you might be interested in"
Kaeya said as he looked at you guys.

"Oh…what might be the matter?" Albedo asked now intrigued

"Well you see we saw something quite…weird" paimon said

"Yes when we were doing some daily commissions we needed to clear a hilicurl camp but when we got there the hilicurls and abyss mage didn't attack they…bowed…." Lumine explained

Albedo was very very intrigued now….

"Oh…. That is very unusual…" albedo said as he kept his hand on his chin….

Kaeya bid a goodbye to you guys as he had some other work to do for the time being

Albedo was going to say something when he noticed you…..

"Oh…my apologies for my ignorance..may is ask your name please" albedo said as he turned his attention to you

"Oh no problem at all, I am usually very quite anyways- my name is y/n" you answered being happy with his gentle tone

"Hmm…I don't think I recognize you from anywhere…. Wait… I think I do but I can't really say anything as if I can't seem to remember" albedo said as he seemed to be in a deep thought…

"Anyways… about the strange hilicurls and abyss mage" albedo said as he tried to clear his thought

"I think I will have to see it for myself"
Albedo said as he thought of something

"We can go see them later because I have quite a busy schedule today" albedo said as lumine and paimon nodded

After that you and lumine along with paimon left the room to go explore for a while.

Lumine told you that she had some trouble clearing a dungeon which would give her a few new artifacts. You told her that you could help in the dungeon, to which she thanked you and led you to the place.

You and Lumine arrived and went inside.

Lumine started the dungeon and took out her sword. You took out your own sword which looked quite unique and nothing like lumine had ever seen.

 You took out your own sword which looked quite unique and nothing like lumine had ever seen

You then charged your sword which caused it to start glowing a dark blue tone.
You slashed about five enemies at the same time with an insane amount of speed which caused lumine to just quietly watch in astonishment. You kept slashing the slimes, hilicurls and abyss mages along with a huge ruin guard with the same insane amount of speed, causing quite a lot of damage to them in just a few seconds.

As you continued to slashing them left and right, you put your sword in front of you as ribbons came around you like they were wrapping you into a ball the ribbions after swirling around you for two or so seconds lashed out at the enemies, cutting...

As you continued to slashing them left and right, you put your sword in front of you as ribbons came around you like they were wrapping you into a ball the ribbions after swirling around you for two or so seconds lashed out at the enemies, cutting them in half with a swift slice.

And just like that in just 1 and a half minute you killed all 25 enemies all alone~

"I… my you are really powerful y/n!" paimon said in awe as lumine was astonished beyond belief… you were so fast at attacking… and your element didn't really seem… recognizable to lumine… but oh well maybe she had just not met the other archon of your element…

You chuckled at them and said
"Oh- it's nothing darling. I did this quite a lot of times a little time back and lumine the artifacts?"

"Oh! Yes yes sorry about that.." lumine nervously chuckled and went to get the artifacts.

-----------------------------------------------------------

🐻 ✨𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜✨ 🐻

—----- is no longer known in the region of tevyat but still protects it.

—------ is known as the creator of tevyat but isn't a god

—------ is the motherly figure who raised the monsters of tevyat

—------- will be the destruction of the heavenly principles but…

The ----- can be separate people or can be the same person. It can be the reader or pethale or something or someone else 

                                                   -the author