Chapter 1

MIRAJANE'S POV

"Mira-nee!Hurry!We're Going!" Lisanna Called.I packed my things I needed to our Journhttp://www.wattpad.com/myworks/40265977/write/130952598ey home.

Yes,We're going home from a Mission.S-Class Mission,Actually.It's Lisanna and Elfman's First S-Class Mission!I'm So Happy.They're finally S-Class Mages!Tody,Is a very Special day.The Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayer,Laxus' Birthday and The Strauss Siblings' Comeback!Well,It's been for three years!We're now going home!Actually,Master asked as to return on the same date as Laxus' Bithday.As Suprise..I Don't Even know why.

We Walked,Rode a Train and Walked once more.

And here we are!Home Sweet Home.We entered Our Beloved Guild Hall.Then,Tears Accidentally Fell down Through my eyes.Well,Who wouldn't be happy to see your Friends with a Huge Banner Saying "Welcome Back Strauss Siblings!"

"A M-Man Never Cries!" Exclaimed Elfman,Wiping his teary eyes.

"Yet You're Crying." I Stated as I pat his shoulder.I'm Surprise as well.

"W-Welcome Back,Mira-san!" A very Familiar voice said.I searched the voice and it led me to a Beautiful Lady with blue hair

"Uhm...Wendy?" I asked in Curiosity

"W-What?You don't Remember me?" She said as she is about to cry.

"N-No.You've Gotten Taller!" I Complimented her while patting her head.

She looked up and smiled.Pointing somewhere before me.I looked to the direction where she points.Team Natsu With Strawberry cakes.I don't know but the Strawberries were eaten.I guess Erza did this.

"Uhmm...You can have this.Erza." I said,giving her a Warm smile

"Really?!" She exclaimed.

I nodded as a sign of Saying yes.Erza hugged me as tears feel into her eyes.Wow,She's Really into Strawberry cakes.

"LEEEET'S PAAAARTY!" Master Makarov Declared.

We've partied for hours.This is the Best day ever Happened to me.But then,I Realized Someone is missing.Where could he be?Why No one is Niced this?It is midnight,I ran out the guild to search for a dear Guildmate.He's no where to be found!I took a Rest below a Tall,Old Tree.Then,I sensed Footsteps coming to me,Footsteps of a Tall man.He stopped in front of me.He wores simple shoes.I looked up to know who is he.I gasped.Seeing a Tall man with blond hair.

"Laxus?!"