Soo- Leme just explain

Okay okay I knoww show don't tell but I honestly dunno how to show so. . . Here we are! Basically I'll try to go over some things;

Xiao is a friend you've known for years and in this high-school setting there's still magic,visions and monsters etc. There's also rare halflings (i.e Gorou,Sucrose. . .) I just decided to make up that they can turn into their representive animals like Diona would be a calico cat in her other form.Although halflings aren't hunted or feared alot of people just don't like them -because of some war with humans hundreds of years ago where halflings and monsters didn't like the way they were treated and fought against humans- so you hide the fact you're a halfling with clothing,potions and not transforming out in the open, and of course you didn't tell your friend Xiao this.

Lil itszy bitzy note :>

Y/N = Your name

M/N = Middle Name

L/N = Last Name/surname/family name

N/N = Nick name

" . . . . . . . . . " = Someone Talking

* . . . . . . . . . * = Someone Thinking or physically doing something, i.e *Sneeze* etc.

And I think that's all? I'll add to this if i make any changes to this particular format for this story.

Also you're a cat halfling from your father's side, and this is your cat form.(Ofc you can change it or imagine it difrently it's just I spent like 40 minutes on this because I drew this with a mouse. -I forgot my Ipad at my cousin's place and she has claimed my Ipad- Anyways I wanted to kinda show It off, I still consider myself a traditonal artist I'm just better on paper than an app.)

My signature has seen better days guys

My signature has seen better days guys. . . L  u n æ .     This looked better on paper I swEar-

Ahem. Sorry for my rambling let's go back to Xiao. He's taking courses and after-school club activities for his Demon-Hunting Training and studies, He's like around 14-15.(Since We're freshmens.. presumeably) He has a little sister that's 10 years old and her name happens to be Ganyu. His mother died when Xiao was still very young and that really scarred him for most of his life, but around that time he met you. And you two in a while became friends.(You helped Xiao with the grief that came with his loss, and he treasures you for that). Although Xiao's legit a thundere you were one of the very few people that put up with him. Your houses were close and you would usually go to his house to hang out with him.He would also walk you home if you decided to wait for him.

And that kinda should be it for our little depresso boi, I'll prob just add to him more in the story but eh we'll see- well let's go back to Y/N

Y/N is a cat halfling, she of course enjoys sunny walks, naps (especially if she's napping in sunlight!),and cuddles. At an early age she wanted to become a writer and artist! But her mother didn't really support her for that. . .When you were 8 your parents got a divorce because of their beliefs between monsters-halflings and humans. Let's just say your mother didn't respect them.(kindaa awkward since your father is a halfling) .You were in the custody of your father from that point on.

Short Description Of Cat Halflings ;

Cat halflings are have a natural hunting instinct and will try to go after smaller animals if given the chance.They have cat-ears that are better at hearing and more sensetive ears than a human's.With delicate tails that help them leap futher, although they don't have claws on their "human" forms, they are excellent climbers in both forms, most are more active at nighttime and prefer staying awake till nightfall. Halflings can turn into thier animal forms with the blink of a eye and can quickly adapt to them even if it's their first time transforming.

I thought of why halflings would be so rare and well this would probably it, so basically two diffrent kinds of halflings can't make an offspring since they're diffrent animals or not in the same group, a cat would need to be with a cat halfling or like a racoon halfling, but halflings were already down in numbers after the war and it was basically every man for themselves.So naturally the halflings numbers kept dying down eventually 'till they were considered "rare"

ANddd this should be it it's like a little rant but I think it gets the point across or atleast gives a little idea of this. . . for now. I'll start with the first part right now and will finish and publish it tomorrow. 

Have a wonderful midnight dear little stars~

Also just curious what did you think of Y/N's cat form? Should I add any changes to it?