Music And Lyrics ( A Matthew Espinosa Fanfic)

Chapter One

"ellie! wake up! lexi is down here waiting for you, you have ten minutes!" i heard. probably my mom, but i wouldnt know bc im sleeping. i hop up and throw on a pair of shorts & my black low atwood vans & a victorias secret pink jacket. i grabbed my makeup bag & got my phone off the charger and walked downstairs. i saw lexi.

"hii sexiii lexiii" i said. she laughed. "what the hell are you wearing elle?" mom said. i glared at her. "i just woke up!" i yelled. lexi giggled and pulled me by the arm. "bye, mrs. jordan! were late!" she yelled back to my mom. "bye dears!" my mom yelled back. we got into lexi's car and drove to school. i walked into first period. trigometry. ew.

i sat in my seat and waited for everyone else to come to class. they all came and class began. all my classes went by and soon i was walking out to lexi's car. she was already out there waiting for me. "hurrry up already! were gonna be late for magcon!" she yelled.

i laughed and hopped in the car. did i mention that we love magcon? we do. dearly. my favorites are nash & matt. we have tickets to go see them this week, and its only monday. were taking the rest of the week off school (skipping) for magcon though.

we arrived at my house and i went inside and got my magcon luggage. were flying to LA. i changed into my under armour sweats, nike socks & under armour slides and threw my hair up in my bun. i totally forgot about my electronics bag!

i grabbed my laptop & case & charger, my ipad & accesories, and my backup iphone 5s. with that i had four bags of luggage. i grabbed it all and walked downstairs. "mom can i have the card now?" i asked. she walked in and smiled. "now, ellie. there is 680 dollars on this card. it IS yours. dont loose it. here" she handed it to me. i put it in my wallet.

"thank you so much mom i love you, ill be back soon. ill call you." i said and walked out to lexis car. "hop in!" she said and we drove to the air port. *on the plane* i sat between some dude & lexi. lexi fell asleep and i looked at the dude. "whats youre name?" i asked.

he looked at me. "andrew, whats yours?" he replied. i smiled. "ellie. how old are you?" i asked. he looked at me. "16, let me guess your age & if i get it right then i get your number." he said.

i laughed. "alright" i said. "15 1/2" he said. "thats correct. whats your number? ill text you" i replied. "7724199516" he said. i texted him.
me- heyyy yoo
andy- wassupp
me- stuck on an uncomfortable plane wby?
andy- actually, exactly the same. what a coincidence. where are you headed?
me- magcon, LA, you?
andy- omg same, im taking my little sister.
me- frrr? thats sweet! we need to hang. where do you live originally?
andy- PA, uu?
me- MD yooo
andy- sweettt, im going to sleep. later.
me- later hater alligator skater

i fell asleep andd soon i was awaken by andrew. "ellieee wake up were hereee!" he said. i laughed. i woke lexi up. we got our stuff and got off the plane and walked to get a taxi. "which hotel are u staying at?" andrew asked me. "comfort inn, you?" "same. take a taxi with me." he said and i laughed.

we took a taxi to our hotel and checked in. we got in the elevator and went to floor 4. the door opened and i waved to andrew and his sister. "text me!" i yelled. "i will" he yelled back. "hes cuteee" lexi said as we went into the hotel. the room was nice. "i know." i said and put all my clothes away. i picked up my phone and started texting andrew. a- hii cutieee

did he just call me a cutie? forrrealll? ill just reply with hi. i dont like him right? ofcourse not, we only just met. right?

me- hiii ☺️
a- what are you doing tonightt?
me- just chilling, why?
a- what room are you in?
me- 327, whyyy?
a- ill be there in 5.
me- nonono i look soo badd andyyy
a- be ready.

shittt. i get up and throw my hair up in a bun and touch up my makeup. then i hear a knock on the door. i go up and open it. there i see andy & some other dude. "hi andy. whos this?" i ask. "ohh, this is Dylan. i thought maybe he could keep lexi company?" he asked. i laughed. "lexi come here!" i yelled and she did.

"well i look like a hot dog right now you should have told me there was a hot dude at the door." she said. he laughed. "you look fine. but ellie go get ready, were going out to eat. hurry up." andy said. "okay ill get dressed geezz." i said and let them in. i grabbed a paid of pink neon shorts, a black cami, and a pink long sleeved plaid shirt.

i walked into the bathroom and changed, then walked out to my closet and got a pair of nike elite socks & my pink vans. i turned around to look at andy. "you look great. lets go!" he said and took my hand. we started walking bc why not. we walked to starbucks since its only a couple blocks away. we got there and i just got a chocolate chip muffin. we sat down at the booth and i looked at him.

"what time is magcon tomorrow?" he asked me. "11. im getting up at nine, going shopping, coming home and going to magcon." i said. he nodded. "could you possibly take jenna? she would probably love to go shopping with someone female." he said. "of course! just tell her to come over @ 9:30." i said and he nodded.

"its raining, lets run!" he said. i threw my trash away and we ran home. we got home and i went straight to bed. the next morning i woke up and got ready. *knock knock* i hear. i open the door up to jenna. "hey jenna! im ready to go, are you?" i asked. "yes indeed, head out!" she said.

i laughed and we walked out to my car. we got in and drove to the three story mall. we walked in and i looked at her. "where first?" i asked. "journeys!" she said and we did. i looked at the vans and holy hell theyre better than the journeys in my home town. i got a pair of rainbow colored cat vans!!! yayayay

then we went to aeropostale and i got high waisted jeans & an infinity sign crop top. then i went to claires and i got a flower crownnnn yasss. then i went to spencers and got a mickey mouse belly ringg. i looked at her. "its ten, wanna go get dressed in the bathrooms here and just go to magcon now?" i asked her. she nodded.

we went and got dressed. i didnt notice what she bought but damn she looked good dude. she was wearing hazel uggs, skinny jeans, and a long sleeved 'taylor caniff shirt. "you look so pretty!" she yelled at me.

i laughed. "ditto. how old are you?" i asked. "15 yoo, lets take a selfiee." she said. i pulled put my iphone 6 & took some snapchat selfies. "lets gooo childd" i said and she ran out to the car, me following.

we got to magcon and pushed our way to the front. i looked straight at matt. i took a bunch of snapchat pictures of them all. then when the meet and greet part came, i hopped in matts line. soon i was at the front. "hiii, can i get a picture?" i asked. "of course love" he said and we took a picture.

"my name is ellie. youre my favorite viner. i love you so much legit." i said and laughed. "well can i have your number?" he said. "you want my number?" i asked. he laughed. "yes. i want your number ellie." he said and i gave it to him. "byeee mr leee" i said and he smiled.

i then went to nash's line and got pictures with him. i called jenna and asked her where she was and she said she was back stage with taylor, and to come back. tff? so i walked back stage and saw them. "yoo jennn wassuppp" i said and she laughed.

"i met some people. theyre hella great. guys this is ellie, the viner you were talking about." Jenna said. what?

"youre seriously amazing and much more beautiful in person." Nash said.

i got light headed. "thank you." i said feeling my head. "can i sit down please?" i asked.

then my legs gave out and matt ran over.

but nash, nash freaking grier.

he caught me..

(///A/N\\\)
soo i hope this isnt going too fast.. sorry. ily. PM ME FOR INSTAG AND TWITTAHHH aheh ily.