033

NaYeon grunted, reaching for her phone that was buzzing on the nightstand. She lazily turned off the alarm and yawned, stretching her arms. She then turned to JeongYeon but creased her brows, not finding her in the bed beside her. She sat up, looking around but thinking that JeongYeon would be in the bathroom, she shrugged off and got off the bed but just after her first step, she tripped over something.

"Owe..." She groaned, looking behind but gasped.

"Yah, why are you sleeping on the floor?" NaYeon quickly inched to JeongYeon.

"JeongYeon-ah...wake up, honey." She tapped her cheek.

"My head is aching, Momoring. Let me sleep." She whined and turned to the other side.

"JeongYeon...your parents will kill me. Wake up." She shook JeongYeon, causing her to whine even more.

"Come on. Time to wake up." NaYeon made her sit and JeongYeon opened her eyes.

"Let's go to your house. Your parents would be coming, too." She said, cupping JeongYeon's cheek.

"My parents?" JeongYeon scratched her head.

"We don't have time to clear your confusion. Go, wash up. Get up." She pulled JeongYeon up to stand up.

NaYeon dragged JeongYeon to the bathroom and closed the door after pushing her inside. She then went back to the bed to fix it and messaged her bodyguards and Bambam about their leave. She checked the time before putting her phone along with JeongYeon's phone in her purse. She then went in the bathroom to clean up, not minding JeongYeon's presence.

"Yah..." JeongYeon quickly pulled her pants up.

"Don't overreact." NaYeon washed her face first, not even glancing at JeongYeon.

After they were all set to leave, they went out of the room but were greeted by a servant in the hall. It was still early in the morning and everyone was sleeping, that was why NaYeon hadn't bothered to wake Bambam up to tell him about their leave. Both of them were led to NaYeon's car by the servant.

JeongYeon was back to her sense and now, she knew that she was doomed. She wanted to fly direct to her house because she was so scared of her parents. She sighed many times while massaging her head that was aching badly. She looked at her phone that NaYeon was handing her. She forced a smile to NaYeon, taking her phone and slid it in her pocket.

"We'll be there in a moment. Don't stress yourself." NaYeon tapped her knee. JeongYeon nodded but couldn't stop worrying.

NaYeon rested JeongYeon's head on her shoulder and started massaging but instead of enjoying NaYeon's soft hand on her head, JeongYeon was still anxious. NaYeon didn't know how to calm her but all she could do was to be by her side. JeongYeon held her hand, facing her and NaYeon could see the fear in her eyes but she still smiled and kissed JeongYeon's forehead. 'How come she looks so cute when she's afraid?'

The car was pulled over in front of JeongYeon's house and JeongYeon let go of NaYeon's hand. She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her bag, ready to get off but turned to NaYeon. NaYeon waved, smiling but JeongYeon leaned forward and pecked on her lips before the driver could open the door for her. She then got off with the speed of light and rushed to the main gate.

"Be careful." NaYeon shouted. JeongYeon nodded, opening the main gate.

The driver closed the door and went back to his seat. The car drove off while JeongYeon entered in her house. She crouched down to remove her boots but looked up to Momo, who approached her, clapping for no reason. JeongYeon avoided her eyes and got up after placing the boots in the rack. Ignoring Momo's presence, she headed to her room but her steps quickly stopped when she heard a familiar voice.