🦊

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆.

Ever since Sunghoon became a part of Enhypen and basically started living under the same roof with six other boys who were around the same age as him, he couldn't help but slowly gravitate towards their one and only sunshine, Kim Sunoo.

𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢.

But lately he has been noticing that a certain member is getting a bit too close with their resident sunshine. And what annoys him even more is that for some very strange reason, Sunoo always initiates skinship with that member, who is none other than Jay. It's really weird to Sunghoon because as far as he knows, the younger usually accepts affection and not the other way around.

Sunghoon figures that Sunoo might be more comfortable around Jay probably because they go to the same school. But he still can't help but roll his eyes when he catches the sight of the two laughing and giggling together like some high school love birds while rest of the members are busy watching a movie that is being played on the television. Sunghoon is anything but oblivious and he doesn't like the way things are going.

Sunghoon wishes he was the one sitting beside Sunoo right now. He wishes he was the reason why the younger is slightly blushing and chuckling oh-so shyly at a probably lame joke that Jay whispered into his ears. So Sunghoon does what he thinks should be done. He stands up from his side of the sofa and sits on the floor right between them.

"Uh... Hoon? Do you need something?" Jay asks, eyebrows furrowed with confusion and annoyance.

"I need Sunoo's attention. Thank you very much," Sunghoon replies with a scowl on his face and then faces Sunoo with his most charming smile "Sunoo-ya, i like your makeup today."

Sunoo smiles brightly at the compliment "Thanks hyung, i was actually going for a soft look today. I'm glad that you like it."

"You don't need makeup to achieve that look Ddeonu," Jay pipes in, much to Sunghoon's dismay.

"Can't argue to that, Kim Sunoo is so pretty, breathtaking even."

"Oh- um thank you Jay hyung... And Sunghoon hyung," Sunoo responds sheepishly while trying to focus on the television. He silently wonders why his hyungs are suddenly all over him.

Both Jay and Sunghoon stare at Sunoo's side profile like some lovesick idiots until Jay snaps back to reality and orders Sunghoon to go back to his own seat.

"No, you've already had enough time with him. It's my turn," Sunghoon protests and places his arm over Sunoo's shoulders.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat Hoon, he is not your toy," Jay retorts back and attempts to pull the other man away from his Sunoo.

"Nuh-uh, you're the one hogging all of Sunoo's attention. I will not leave his side tonight and that's final!"

"Ishh stop being childish Hoon! Give Sunoo some space."

"So you clinging on to him like a koala all throughout the day is giving him space?"

"You are just jealous because Sunoo-ya isn't letting you cling on to him."

"Kiss my ass you-"

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP OR I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE!" Heeseung yells at them making both Sunghoon and Jay fall silent. Niki and Jungwon simply snicker and go back to watching their movie.

"Sunoo-ya, come and sit with me," Jake takes Sunoo's hand in his, gently guiding him towards his lap and the younger complies happily.

They get in a comfortable position and cuddle with each other while paying no mind to Jay and Sunghoon who are voicing their disapproval rather childishly.

Jake chuckles a bit before nuzzling his face on Sunoo's neck "You smell so good Sunoo-ya."

Sunoo giggles and pokes the older's cheek "You sound like a creep Jake Hyung."

Sunghoon and Jay glare at Jake. If looks could kill, Jake would be six feet underground by now.

Sunghoon is about to snatch Sunoo away but stops when he sees Heeseung glaring right at him as if saying 'don't you dare'

"You ruined everything," Jay whispered, voice dripping with annoyance.

"Oh really? Though it was you who started-"

"SHUT UP!"

Later they both find themselves standing outside the house in a chilly night which unfortunately doesn't stop them from arguing about who gets to sleep on Sunoo's bed, only to see Niki peacefully snoring beside Sunoo that night.