seriously upset

My books were reported and then promptly deleted. a group of people who I tried to block for hating on my books decided to group report my books which got them deleted. Sangwoo's sister was deleted and kidnapping Oh Sangwoo was deleted. These books took me months to write and finish. I worked so hard on them and was proud of my work. I don't have them saved anywhere else so everything is gone. I don't even think I have it within my heart to rewrite it. Honestly I can't even remember the plots. I don't want to get reported again and have my account get deleted. I'm thinking of moving to a different app that has different guidelines if any of you know some?

What upsets me the most is the themes of my book followed the killing stalking themes. Incest, sexual violence, etc.

I get it most people can't handle that but you read the title and knew what you were getting into so honestly it just don't make sense to me.

IF I ever tried to rewrite these books I would have to tweak some things and removes certain things. I don't think these books would ever reach the same read count that they did.

Sangwoos sister was almost at 1 million reads :(

And the comments. That's what I'm most upset about. Everyone's comments just always made my day and now they're gone forever.

I'm sorry to everyone who loved my books and would even reread them multiple times. If any of you would want me to reattempt at writing them please let me know! I just feel so discouraged after this.