Okaasan

(₮ⱨł₴ ł₴ ฿₳₴ɇđ ø₣₣ ₣ɽø₥ ₮ⱨł₴ vłđɇø ₩ł₮ⱨ ₥ɏ ø₵)

One time when she ran away from home and went to a random wood to look around and she felt like something was following her and watching her from the distance making weird but creepy noises.

After she decided to go back home it followed her for months so she decided to name it "ꂵꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ" and little did she know when she go to bed it tries to twist her neck. One time it tried and she woke up seeing the monster the face was messed up like it was hit many times with something and the neck was keeping making cracking noises like it was getting broken more and bugs with magnets crawled all over it and ate it somewhat flesh and the smell smelled like a rotting corpse.

luckily it hid away. After a while, it was trying to kill her more and more and one of the times she ran and hide in the closet to hide. she had a few minutes left and she started to make a video to post for a warning.

In the video, "ꂵꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ" found her the screen turned to black and all you can hear is "ꂵꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ" killing her in. you could hear the cracking of her neck . No one knows who posted the video but all we know "ꂵꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ" is still there. If you watch the video you could see that part of the video started to glitch out when "ꂵꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ" grew closer to where she was hiding and the noises grew louder and louder in the video.