𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on december 23rd, 2023 @ 9:30pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓝𝙾 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽, 𝙽𝙾 𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽. 

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE GROUP FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE SHRINE. Mikey walked ahead while Draken and Kazuhiro trailed behind him. Mitsuya, Smiley, and Muto followed behind the three as everyone else bowed.

"Good evening, sir!"

Takemichi goes to stand beside Mitsuya. "We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Divison Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang." Draken announced.

"I wonder who's gonna get picked."

"Peh-yan?"

"That's not happening."

"Would they pick the guy who attacked Draken-kun to be a captain?"

"No way."

"Then who is it?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, right!"

"3rd Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey called out.

Everyone looked around in confusion until an unfamiliar voice could be heard.

"Let's go."

"Yes, sir."

Kazuhiro glanced over and saw an average height lightly dark-skinned male with blue eyes, and dyed blonde hair. He also wore sports glasses and an earring on his left ear.

He immediately sits down on the stairs in front of Mikey, Draken, and Kazuhiro without giving them a greeting, which made the other members angry.

"What's his deal?"

"He can't be serious!"

"He's sitting with his back to the commander!"

"What's your problem?!"

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"Hey, he's not gonna say anything to us?"

"The hell is that guy's problem?"

"Quiet!" The male next to him spoke made everyone fall silent. "Listen up! The person sitting next to me is the new 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!"

3rd Division Captain.
Kisaki Tetta.

"I've seen him before!"

"Isn't he from Moebius?"

"Kisaki from Moebius?!"

"Why's someone from Moebius here?!"

"Get the hell out, Moebius!"

"Yeah! Piss off!"

Everyone started screaming at Kisaki, telling him to get out immediately. Kazuhiro froze at the familiar name, locking eyes with Takemichi, who also had the same look.

"We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too!" Mikey announced. "Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla! The 3rd Division Captain is Kisaki Tetta! Remember that! This ends the 3rd Division Captain appointment ceremony!"