Shimmer light

Na Yoo Seong is on a call with one of his underlings

"What do you mean he was captured? How did that happen? Tell everyone at the hideout to pack and leave, ensure they clean up the place before they come. Do you understand me!!!!" Hangs up the phone.

"Set the warehouse on fire, do you hear me?"

"But sir there are still people ins-"

"Where is Kim Tae Young? Tell her to meet us at the port, okay?"

The chauffeur drives at 180km/hr and suddenly takes an emergency brake

"Can't you drive carefully, I am already angry as it is...."

"Sorry sir, a boy just appeared out of nowhere and he seems not be moving. I think he is dead sir," answered the trembling chauffeur with the lifeless body in his hands.

"What do you mean he is DEAD, LUNATIC!! Get him in the car and let's go.
Why am I the one who always has to clean up your messes!!"

*"My day just couldn't just go worse," he thought to himself .*

"선생님, 저를 도와주세요, 저를 떠나지 마세요," the boy cried out.

"What are you still doing, move it quick!!"

"Yes sir,"

"Change of plans, let's go to the mansion and call Doctor Sakamoto immediately!!!"

Meanwhile Back at the police station

"Well, well well, who do we have here, isn't it not In Beom, the head of Duaring syndicate?" asked Kwon Hyuk.

"I do not know what you are talking about? What is this Duaring syndicate anyway? You got the wrong guy here, I am telling you," said In Beom, with a smirk on his face.

"I knew you wouldn't talk so I did not bother. I just need one name, only one. Who is the BIG BOSS?"

"What are you talking about? Which big boss? I am the boss, okay?" He says in an angry tone as he stomps off the chair and graps the detective

"You just confessed you are In Beom, now we getting somewhere, " giggled Kwon with a smirk, while leaning towards In Beom.

"Detective, the Captain needs you in his office," said Officer 1 through the telecom

"I am coming back. Do not miss me too much," he whispered in In Beom's ear, while licking it.

"You crazy, Man! I need my lawyer!! Get this man off my face!!" cried In Beom.

The entire station is chaotic after Kwon Hyuk's girlfriend, Baek Tae Young, arrives without notice. They are to be celebrating their 100th day anniversary but Kwon Hyuk seemed to have been held up by catching the drug syndicate members. The officers can not seem to hold her put as she has Gorrilla-like body.

 The officers can not seem to hold her put as she has Gorrilla-like body

"I said get your hands off me, you perv!!" Shoving away Officer 1.

"Kwon Hyuk if I find you, you are DEAD MEAT! YOU HEAR!!!"

Kwon Hyuk upon seeing his girlfriend, decides to take refuge on the Captain's office.

"Why are you hiding? Your girlfriend is here and she is all over the place? Go clean up your mess, you coward!!" raged the Captain while pushing him out the door.

"자기야, what brings you here?" asked Kwon as he headed towards his girlfriend.

"오빠," called out Ji Hye