Do you want me to go?

You woke to the sound of Garcia's funky ringtone, making your head throb. You squinted your eyes, adjusting to the light filtering in through the windows. You started adjusting yourself in bed when you realised Emily's hands were wrapped around your chest. You spun your head around to find her still asleep.

'Ugh!' Garcia moaned suddenly, causing you to shoot up in bed out of Emily's arms. The sudden jolt to your body caused your head to spin and you had to grab the bed with both hands so as not to fall back down.

Garcia picked up her phone and answered it groggily.

'Uh... hey Hotch...' she said wearily.

'Hey,' Emily gently stroked your arm from behind, 'are you okay?' Emily looked concerned, but also just about as knackered and hungover as you.

'Yeah... okay. We'll be in soon. Bye.' Garcia hung up and smacked her phone to her knee, causing you to turn your attention to her. You all looked at her, knowing what was happening without her having to say anything.

JJ propped herself up, rubbing her eyes. None of you were really in a state to be heading in for any case right now, but it's not like you'd never gone in hungover before.

You all started gradually getting up and ready, barely saying anything to each other. At one point, you noticed Emily starting to clear away some of the blankets.

'It's okay, leave that. I'll do it when we're back.' you said quietly, your head still throbbing.

You all grabbed your stuff together, Garcia ordering a taxi for you all. When it arrived you all filtered out of your apartment, you quickly darting back in to grab some painkillers.

In the taxi you all gazed out the window absentmindedly. You suddenly remembered the painkillers in your pocket so you took them out and popped a couple out of the package. Emily, sitting between you and Garcia in the backseats peered at you as you took the tablets. You noticed and held them out to offer her some. She shook her head, but Garcia held her hand out for some. JJ, looking back to see what we were up to, soon did the same.

The elevator up to your floor was silent. You were all saving your energy for the briefing.

When the doors opened, Hotch was stood with Morgan. They both turned to look at you all.

'Hmmm, no prizes for guessing what you lot got up to last night!' Morgan remarked, smiling far too cheerfully for your liking. You all ignored him, heading to the roundtable for briefing.

Hotch did most of the talking, with minimal input from you and the girls. Luckily, the less you spoke the more Reid did.

'Wheels up in 30.' Hotch declared, you all getting up from your seats to get a quick coffee in beforehand.

You slowly followed everyone into the kitchen area, stopping at the door to see the queue of people in front of you and deciding to go back to your desk instead. Reaching your desk, you dropped yourself into your chair and put your head on the desk.

5 minutes can't hurt.

Not long after a bang on the desk caused your head to shoot up and your eyes to flutter as the room spun. You looked up to see Emily standing over you.

'Thought you might need this.' She said, sliding a mug of coffee over to you.

'Oh... thanks.' You said, wasting no time wrapping your hands round the mug and taking a sip.

'How you feeling?' She asked, seeming like she genuinely wanted to know the answer.

'I feel about as good as you can after 2 bottles of wine the night before.' Emily scoffed. 'You?'