Chapter 1

Before this story starts I just wanna quick say that English is not my first language. This book will be the first book that I ever wrote so go easy on me. Enemies to lovers but one of them already loves the other but he doesn't allow himself to do so. Or is this just a simple enemies to lovers story ? Read this story and you will find out babe ;) This will take place in first year btw after the whole troll ahh thing. Have fun reading ! :)

Y/N POV:
I opened my eyes and immediately wished I could glue them shut. I guess that's normal when you're in a literally hate relationship with Draco Malfoy. He can be a totally prat, I think he has that from his dad. I giggled. After finishing my awesome thoughts, I thought about getting ready. My bed was so comfy though. A simple struggle that even muggles can relate to. I suddenly got a pillow thrown in my face. The pillow came from Pucey. Very hard throw if i can say that, probably has something to do with him being on the quidditch team. I instantly throw it back, but it didn't land in pucey's face. It landed in Draco's face.

Of course. I knew what would come now. „Just wait until my father hears about this" he said. Oh Merlin, how often did I heard this sentence now ? Pretty enough because of the almighty Harry Potter. I just decided to not say anything back to him otherwise it will end with us being in a fist fight or something. I did the basic cleaning stuff (This author is to depressed to even to that so keep it up Y/N. And yeah i was to lazy to describe this, so be quite.) and put on my uniform + robe.

I'm so glad that I got into Slytherin but only because of the green uniform

I'm so glad that I got into Slytherin but only because of the green uniform. Who would wanna have a orange uniform. Ew. I love to start the day with slandering Gryffindor.

Wait, forget the slandering. What was the schedule today. I can't remember it. Now i gotta ask. „So, does anyone knows the schedule for today?" I asked. „You still don't know the schedule l/n" Draco remarked and his two zombies laughed. „If you're making fun of me because i don't know the schedule, then would you mind telling me it?" I try to say that in the most polite way. Don't wanna get in a fist fight after I woke up. „Potions, a free period and then history of magic." he responded.

Hell, how does he know the schedule but I don't. I just thanked him quietly. And went on for breakfast. Even though I don't eat anything because I'm simply not hungry in the morning. I thought about our next period. Potions. I actually like potions. Not because im good at it or something. Well im but that's not the point. I like potions because of Professors Snape voice. Is that illegal to think. While I thought about all that, I didn't notice that Draco was looking at me.

Dracos POV:
I heard a noise of weirdness and immediately looked at Potter. But that sound didn't came from him. So I looked at my second enemy. Y/N L/N. It looks like he's having a seizure. Nah, probably just talking to himself. Again. I see him do that at least once by day. It's kind of cute. WAIT no no no no. I can't think that.

He's my enemy. And he's a man. I can't think about something like that with a man. That's disgusting or at least that was what my father always said. "Why are you looking at me like that" Y/N asked while smirking. "I wouldn't even look at you if you would be the only human being alive." I answered and looked away.

Time skip after breakfast...

Y/N POV:
Oh Merlin, i wanna curse draco so badly. I try to think of something different. Potions ! Right potions. I love potions but only because of professor snape. He actually really nice to you when your in Slytherin. As i was thinking i noticed pansy and blaire. I started to quicken my walking to catch up with those two. Pansy noticed me when i started walking next to her. She immediately put her arms around mine and continue talking to Blaise. "Y/N, did you hear about what Weasley did this morning! It was sooo embarrassing." Pansy exclaimed. "No, what did he do ?" I asked confused. How did i missed something that's supposely so embarrassing ? I thought to myself. "Okay, ron got a howler ! And you could hear it literally in the whole school". Blaise continued for pansy.

Wait a second. Wasn't i in the cafeteria ? How could i possibly missed that. That would have been do funny. Bloody Malfoy distracted me. "I didn't saw ittt" i whined. Let's try to not murder him, and get to class. There weren't many people when we arrived. So we just sit where we could see professor snape good.

 So we just sit where we could see professor snape good

I just love how potions class looks. Probably one of the reasons why it's so awesome....

(Soo this was it for the first chapter :) I hope you enjoyed those 867 words and sorry for not finishing thiss.)