Prologue

6 years ago

It was always easy for pacific she was a loyal guard to the queen, but after today she couldn't stay in the sea-wing kingdom because of one reason her egg and what it was. "if I stay" she thought "I can't be with my egg, but if I stay what will become of my egg.No I will stay with her!"She thought fiercely she knew she couldn't leave her she promised to meet Night runner near the Night-wing island. She was swimming in the deep sea palace when Starfish stopped her "what are you doing roaming the palace this late" she flashed her scales, "I HAVE TO GO" she flashed back so light it almost even hurt her own eyes, "woah ok just checking" Starfish swam blowing a few bubbles out of her snout in annoyance. Pacific felt a little bad but she didn't have time to apologize she needed to get to her egg she darted out of the water after hours of flying she was there right before the hatching it was there was only I tiny crack she landed she heard a familiar voice it was Nightrunner "What took you so long the egg is about to hatch" he said with a slight grin on his face the egg shook then shook again a giant crack formed in the center of the egg then chip by chip piece by piece a small little snout poked out pushing through then after what felt like centuries a small head pushed out then two talons, arms, torso, back legs, tail. The cutest little dragonet came out with darker than usual colors for a sea wing a black underbelly and chest and black wings with white dots and little blue spots on them "her dragonet" she thought then she saw Nightrunner who ran up to hug her, the little dragonet chirped then blew out her tongue a small fats thought raced through her mind she pushed it down as hard as she can but she couldn't "I can't go home because of this creature?" she yelled accidentally having it come out "IT'S NOT A THING" the dragonet tipped her head and chirped "I agree with her"Nightrunner said "I came up with the perfect name" he continued, she guessed he figured out if he went on she would be more embarrassed "I came up with the perfect name" he said "MOONEATER" he yelled with pride "we're not naming her a stupid name her name is"she paused "Obsidian"