[ Chapter 1 ] The Factory

[ Four POV ]

"Come catch me Blocky!" Grassy was running around playing tag with Blocky and Basketball while Golf Ball and Tennis Ball sat near TV, watching Bill Nye the Science Guy. Everyone was pretty happy because Four was finally letting the EXITors spend some time outside the EXIT and say hi to their friends.

"Stapy!" 

"Foldy!"

Stapy and Foldy ran towards each other, well, in Stapy's case, hopped. Both were eager to see each other again, I mean, who wouldn't be happy to see their best friend?

....

"What do you mean i'm not nice, I AM NOT MEAN!" 

The sudden yelling interrupted Stapy and Foldy's conversation, making them and other objects look over at the two objects, Leafy and Firey, they were fighting.. again.

"Can you two please shut up for ONE FUCKING SECOND?!" Fries ran over to the two, trying to separate them, normally Pin or Coiny would resolve these fights but they were off walking to Loser with Cake, Clock, and Eggy.

B A N G

A loud gun shot filled the air, making every single object go silent, even Bracelety stopped fangirling over Ice Cube when she heard it.

"What the fuck was that?" I turned around to the contestants, looking at them all with a glare, I had a massive migraine at the time and didn't feel like dealing with the contestants right now.

"I don't know, but if there was a gunshot then someone possibly got hurt!" X ran over to Four while Leafy exclaimed that.

I started counting the members of each team.

Loser, Cake, Clock, Eggy, Firey, Coiny, Pin, Needle

Black Hole, Tree, Bottle, Remote, Liy, Pen, Pillow

Pencil, Match, Bubble, Ruby, Snowball, Flower, Lightning, Fanny

Balloony, Woody, Rocky, Cloudy, Roboty, Leafy, David, and N- wait, where is Nickel?!

"Oh Nickel, poor little Nickel, you knew too much, I had to get rid of you."

"Nobody will find your body anyways."

TO BE CONTINUED...