{3} Won't Get Fooled Again

—————————
Based on Season 1, Episode 3 of Criminal Minds - 'Won't Get Fooled Again'

—————————Based on Season 1, Episode 3 of Criminal Minds - 'Won't Get Fooled Again'

"Want a coffee before I go in?" Penelope asks Sophia who sits at the wheel

"I'm okay. Tryna cut down on the amount of caffeine I have." Sophia replies as Penelope chuckles.

"Okay, your loss though." Penelope answers laughing as she climbs out the back seat.

Just as Penelope begins to walk off Sophia undoes the window and shouts over to her making a few people on the street look.

"I'm gonna go park over there okay, cause this isn't a real parking space and I'm not getting a ticket on my first day of having this car."

Penelope nods and walks into the coffee shop.

Sophia starts moving the car into a parallel parking space on the side of the pavement just a little bit up the road from the coffee shop.

She wasn't the best at parallel parking.

She reversed into the spot and it was going good until she reversed a bit too much and lightly hit the car behind. It wasn't a huge hit but it would've at least made a scratch maybe a small dent.

"Shit. I just hit the car behind." Sophia muttered to herself as she moved forward now parked in the space.

She sat for a second before she saw a young man come marching towards her.

"Oh, fuck!" Sophia said crouching down so it looks like no one is in the car.

"You just hit my fucking car." A rather angry mans voice spoke poking his head by the window.

Sophia sat up and opened the window sending the man an awkward smile "Hi. I'm so sorry. I'll pay for the damages."

The man's whole demeanour changed from tight fists and a clenched jaw to now a pushed up chest and a slight smile.

"No it's okay I have insurance. Although I can give you my number incase my insurance says you need to pay anything." The man flirted standing up straighter. She was rather attractive.