2

another book I wrote I my notes, also no bold fonts in the chat cuz I'm lazy

______________________________________

scaramouche pov

______________________________________

I woke up to a loud notification on my phone, I threw the phone onto the bed, yelling into my pillow, why can't I sleep for just one fucking second?

I got out of bed, looking at the photo of her, and smiling slightly. she's so ethereal.. she doesn't deserve to be in this world. she's to perfect.

I looked at my notifications, and it was from Xiao, goodness atleast it was from someone that wouldn't spam me.

______________________________________

Xiao
Hey, Scaramouche, Venti told me that we will meet in the cafe in 20 minutes.

Scaramouche
alr I'll come in around like maybe 17 mins

______________________________________

The texts might sound bland, but it's not my fault. we barely have anything to talk about, since we mostly get forced to talk in chat and we mostly talk together.

but now I have to go a dumb cafe, and wake up early.

I don't need a dumbass coffee! I like coffee, but I just want sleep for god's sake. I did so much practicing yesterday to, and I feel exhausted.

atleast I could think of her while getting ready.

I brushed my teeth, and changed into something presentable, I brushed my hair, obviously not alot since it's quite short.

it looked pretty when it was long, too, I wonder what I'd look like in the present with long hair..

how much time passed.. 15 minutes.. 5 minutes is enough to drive there.

I went into my car and drived to the cafe, it was nearby, so it was a 3 minute ride.

I went into the cafe, and saw all my friends, if I could consider all them friends, except Xiao.

but I also saw somebody very familiar.. wait... is that you?