Left4dead

Nick said Ellis come on we can make it home if the world isn't a hell hole. I know said Ellis. Coach said lets go every body. Nick yeah everyone ready for this. Every one said yeah. Ok let's go said Nick they made it to there house

Nick, Ellis, and coach went inside Freddy's pizza till 12:00 am at night. They left Freddy's pizza but coach. got trapped inside and got stuffed in a suit. It was a animatronic suit. Meanwhile, Nick and Ellis ran for their lives from the pizzeria. They run to the the police station to get help. They were scared for their lives. They went back to the pizzeria with the cops at night the animatronics were in there same spot. Nick said they someone it's not fake. Ellis said yeah it's true they moved and hurt someone. They went inside the pizzeria to see if it was true they all moved nick and Ellis ran to the red line station. They saw every thing was on fire trains were off tracks nick said what happened here. Ellis said yeah what did happen here it's a mess. Nick said I have a feeling that the animatronics did this.

Nick and Ellis ran to the bridge they had a helicopter waiting for them nick saw a dead guy with a walkie talkie and that how they called the helicopter pilot. Nick and Ellis ran to the end of the bridge but the one part of the bridge looked like it was gonna Collapse. Nick said we have to make it off this bridge. Ellis said it's gonna collapse. you don't know that said Nick. Ellis said we lost a guy we don't need to be next. yeah we should've never want in the pizzeria in the first place. It was your idea Ellis said Nick were gonna fall off the bridge. Just go on the bridge ok said Ellis we both go said Ellis. ok said Nick. THERE'S A HELICOPTER WAITING FOR US said Nick.

Nick said we can't go back to Freddy's pizza. All a sudden it started snowing. Nick and Ellis found some people on the way to the hospital. Ellis said I miss coach he was a good guy Nick said I know but nobody survives forever. Somebody said hey you down there are you infected. Nick said do we look infected we are not infected. The guy said you could be infected. Nick said they can't talk. The guy said sure. Nick said could you help us get to the side of the bridge. The guy said no can do. Nick said ok Ellis where on are own now we will have to get to the other side just me and you. Ellis said wait Nick I got a plan we get to the other side lower the bridge but we need gas to lower the bridge the bridge should have a generator to fill the gas up then we have to gas up the car. Nick said the race car that we stole From the mall. Ellis said yeah that one. Ellis let me finish my plan we could ask them if they want to come with us. Nick said yeah we could but they might not want to come with us. Ellis said it's only him. Nick said you don't know that. Ellis said I know I don't. Nick said there's probably gonna be more of them. Ellis said yeah about 4 or 3. Nick said we had three of us me ,you ,and coach. Nick and Ellis began to walk to the other side they had to go through the a lot of place a wedding with the new midnight riders music the song was called save me some sugar.
Nick said were there it's about time we made it. Ellis said you were right Nick there are 3 of them. one guy said hi I'm Louis. The other guy said were all cops. Nick said they are not cops. Ellis said yeah they are not cops Louis said this is Francis, and this is Zoey. The Louis said we lost guy. Nick said we lost a guy too. Louis said I can tell there's only we too of you. Louis said there was four of us. Ellis said you wanna come with us. Francis said no we had a enough of the military. Ellis said ok Nick were on our own for now. Nick said I wish you guys would come with us we need help it's only us only the two of us we could die please come with us it's snowing and were freezing cold out here. Francis said you can stay here if you want we said we had enough of the military. Nick said NOBODY'S ALIVE HOW DID YOU HAVE ENOUGH WITH THE MILITARY THEY'RE DEAD EVERYBODY'S DEAD FRANCIS. Ellis said Calm down Nick. Nick HOW AM I GONNA CALM DOWN. Ellis said it's easy they said we can stay here. Nick said so what Ellis you can stay here if you want to it's fine Because I'm not staying I'm not stupid bye Ellis. Ellis said bye. Nick said you all are gonna die here the old guy is gonna turn. Ellis said Nick come back. Nick didn't say a word.