Dirty harry styles imagine

This is my first imagine So it might be bad..hope you enjoy rated R dont read if you dont like dirty imagines!Tell me if you want more with the other boys and you just pick which one and tell me.

__________________________

You were at Harry's flat watching No Strings Attached. When the sex scenes came on it got you a bit turned on. Mostly how incredibly hot Harry looked. He was wearing a white v-neck with grey skinny jeans. You wanted him so bad. But you were a virgin. You decided you wanted to loose it with Harry since you guys have been dating for two years. So you started to kiss him.Hard. You started to rub his abs then you went a bit lower but he stopped you. He said "are you sure you want to do this y/n?" You just nodded and said "Harry we've been dating for two years and I think it's time and I want you." He started to make out with you again then started to kiss your neck leaving love bites (which was gonna be there in the morning). You continued to rub his abs up and down then decided to start rubbing his d!ck. You felt a bulge grow on your hand so you started to rub harder. Which made him escape a load moan. He tugged at the bottom of your shirt signaling that he wanted it off. You gladly let him. Once it was off he stared at you with eyes full of lust. He started to squeeze on top of your bra. That made you feel so good. By now you were on top of him straddling him. He reached behind you to unclip your bra. Once he did he slid it off your shoulders. You tried to cover up with your arms but Harry moved them away and said "don't be insucure your beautiful." He started sucking on your right nipple while gently squeezing the other. But you couldn't take it anymore you wanted him inside you. So you started to unbutton his jeans but he stopped you and took his shirt off first. He took off his jeans and your shorts off after. You could see his growing bulge in his boxers. He began to kiss your neck and kept going down until he reached your underwear line. He looked up at you as if asking permission you nodded. He began to pull then down exposing your vag!na. Once they were pulled down he started to eat you out. His tung inside of you,you felt soo much pleasure. You knew you were close you felt your walls starting to close but he pulled out. You looked at him with a confused look Harry said "sorry I don't want you to cum until I'm inside of you." You nodded in agreement. With that he pulled off his boxers exposing his erection. He got up and looked in one of the drawers for a condom which he found. He ripped it with his teeth and rolled it in his d!ck. His d!ck looked about nine inches..IT WAS HUGE! then he leaned up against you and started kissing you. He slid his hand down to your vag!na and started to rub your clit before shoving two fingers in. "HARRY!!" You screamed in pain but at the same time pleasure. He looked at you with a worried face and said "sorry didn't mean it that hard." But you told him to continue. He was thrusting two fingers inside of you before adding another. You felt close again but he pulled out again. He positioned himself at your entrance and looked at you in the eyes and you nodded him to continue. He started off slowly entering his tip then going deeper. You screamed our in pain as he entered you. Once he was fully in he stopped and let you adjust to his size. Once you did his thrust started getting faster and faster which was making the pain go away. You wanted him to go faster and harder you yelled "HARRY HARDER FASTER!!!" He obeyed and started going faster. It felt soo good and you were about to cum. You felt you walls close up and Harry said "cum for me baby I'm close too." So on the count of three you guys both cummed. Harry yelled "THAT WAS THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD!" You replied "me too considering it was my first time it felt awesome!" Harry answered "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I love you with all my heart." "I love you too." Harry said "I'm not just saying that because I got your virginity but I really mean it." "Me too I really love you Haz." You guys both drifted off to sleep.