Chapter 1: The sad news

Blake is flying home from Paris, But when he gets there. He looks around the platform to see if his mothers there, But she is not and then he eventually sees Nikki the chauffeur. He runs up to Nikki and asks"where is my mom". Nikki replies" I'm sorry, But she passed, it was cancer. And then Nicky drives Blake home. Blake walks in to find the everybody's there to celebrate the fact that he is home. Then Blake sees his stepfather walking down the steps with a big smile on his face. arms up and ready to hug, But instead of hugging Blake asked" why didn't you call me to tell me she was dying of cancer, then I would've left early enough to see her before she died." The whole crowd is in shock because he knows. Blake says" what I thought no answer you never have an answer even when my mom has just died of cancer and you chose to bring all these people to throw a party." And his stepdad finally replies" she told me to wait until you were done in Paris". Blake runs to his room crying telling everybody to get out and his stepfather runs after him trying to get him to stop, But Blake gets to his room and locks it. then he grabs his Old rope ladder and uses it to climb out the window. He runs to his friend Nick's house and tells him everything, but then Nick tells Blake that he knows. And Nick tells Blake that he's actually the one who was taking care of her. And after hearing some of the stories she told him. He realized that he started to accumulate feelings for him. Then he went home and apologized for his behavior.