Chapter 1

✝︎-Lady of Death-✝︎

𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

✝︎⊱-Chapter 1-⊰✝︎

✝︎⊱- 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 -⊰✝︎

1997

In a grassy field filled with graves a lone woman can be seen sitting on a grave under a shade from the tree. The woman is immune to the bright sun as she sits under the tree that protects her from the burning sunlight.

"You know Oda... I changed quite a lot..." Mutters the woman known as Y/n Dazai as she looks up to the blue bright sky seemingly "Talking" to someone. "I hope this change of mine is to your expectations..." Says the strange woman as she gives herself a light smile.

"I'm joining this Demon Hunter organization and I am quite excited..." The woman's words come out with a bit of sadness as she looks back down from the sky. "Well it's time for me to get ready and go... I will pay you another visit soon." says the tall woman as she stands up from the ground next to the grave of her dear friend that reads.

𝑆𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑒 𝑂𝑑𝑎
織田作之助

1967 - 1993

Later

"COME ON HUMAN IM NOT WAITING FOREVER TO GET THIS DEMON!" yelled a blond girl with red bright horns as she ran in the grass field while her other two "friends" follow behind her. "Yeah yeah we are coming Power." said a Male that goes by Denji as he sighed with exhaustion as he walks beside his co-worker.

"So Aki what demon are we going to fight again?" Asked Denji as he looked over to his Co-worker to answer his question. "We are going to go fight a Spider Devil that has been spotted near the south ocean of Tokyo." Said Aki as he looked at Power to make sure that they haven't lost her

"A Spider Devil? Why would a Spider Devil be close to the Ocean?" Denji mutters as he looks away from Aki and is know facing the front.

Meanwhile

"Hmm this seems like a good place to drown myself." smiled a Y/n as she looks at the Ocean below her with a smile. "But it's a shame I can't do it right now." frowns the woman as she turns around to see a rundown concrete building.

"Welp got to go kill this demon real quick." mutters Y/n as she starts walking to the building as her heels make a tapping sound when she walks on the concrete floor. As Y/n heads inside a small scream can be heard on the upper floor of the building.

'hm seems like someone caught it before me.' thought Y/n as she looks around the dark building looking for the stairway. As soon as she finds it she walks to the stair way and starts making her way up. Her brown coat moves with grace as she walks up the stairs but then stops as soon as the hits the floor of the building.

Y/n looks around bored as soon as she spots what she was looking for. "Gotcha." mutters Y/n with a smile as she sees a big spider like creature with a human face as it eats a now dead woman on the floor surrounded with blood.

"A Spider Demon? This will be fun." smiled Y/n as the Spider Demon soon spots her and screeches as it starts running to her on its eight legs. "Not so fast now." Y/n says with a sly smile as she jumps backwards to not get hit by the spider demon as it breaks the railing on the stairs.

The Spider Demon screeches again and tries to attack Y/n multiple times but fails as Y/n keeps dodging it's attack by moving backwards . "Hm I think I'm done playing with you." says Y/n as she takes out one of  her guns hidden on her leg underneath her knee high skirt.

She ames the gun at the Spider Demon and then shoots 2 shots at the eyes of the Spider Demon to keep it distracted. She then couches down to touch it and as soon as her finger tips touch it the Demon it suddenly falls down on its face.

"Demon defeated." says Y/n as the Demon is now fully dead and just it's dead body remains. "I thought this would be harder and the spider was as big as 3 humans." frowns Y/n as she gets up from her crouching position and is now looking at the lifeless body of the Demon.

"Power wait up!" Someone downstairs says as loud footsteps can now be heard. 'Oh someone's here.' thought Y/n as she looks at the stair way 'Might as well wait for them.' said Y/n as she makes her body face the stairway and wait for the newcomers

Soon as quickly as the new people came a girl with blond hair and red horns which I'm assuming is a demon appears. "HURRY UP HUMANS" yelled the Demon as she turns around not noticing Y/n as she looks down at the two people below her walk up the stairs.

Soon when they all made it up they finally noticed Y/n standing there. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Asked Aki as he looked at Y/n with a glare as he takes note of the dead demons body next to her.

Soon Y/n brings her hands up in defence as Danji walks over to the demons body. "I was just here to kill that Demon" smiled Y/n innocently as she starts walking forward. "Also, if your wondering I am Y/n Dazai..." Said Y/n as she puts her hands down and put one of them on her hips.

"Nice to meet you"
お会いできて嬉しいです

This was a really old book I made like a few months ago lol
I wanted to post something because I have nothing to post and because this was
sitting here for awhile I decide to post it

Thanks for 8k reads on "Little miss LADY" I'm very thankful

I'm going to be gone for a bit because I'm going to camp for
2 weeks so this might be my last post for awhile

While I'm at camp I will try and brainstorm some ideas for other books because I've never been posting like at all for awhile but thank you for waiting

I didn't have any Motivation to do anything and just been lying at bed scrolling at TikTok for hours because I didn't know what to do for awhile

I kinda feel like posting again so once I'm back I will give you so much new stories for you guys

Thank you so much and I love you guys, have a wonderful day ❤️