The Would-be Dom

IN scolded, "It's been an hour, Binnie."

"I'm meditating, please respect my time and space," the elder scolded back.

"But it's free use time. You can make a date with Baby when you want to test your cockwarming endurance- "

"- Meditation, buddy, it's meditation."

"It's against the spirit of free use to monopolize Baby this way. Cockwarm on your own time"

"Aw, but Baby loves it so much! Just look at that deep sub space!" he pleaded.

You actually had no idea what was going on because you were that deep, resting in Binnie's lap with your skirt up. But Jeongin gave you a kiss that helped you start to come around - you felt his hands on your waist, his tongue tickling yours. Your eyes opened slightly and you saw the glimmer in his, that mischievous glint. You sighed and smiled.

"Baby, you're coming with me," he intoned.

"Yes, sir," you replied, happy to make Jeongin happy. The maknae wasn't one of your boyfriends or your Dom but you did love to follow his orders  - of course he typically only commanded as Chan told him to. You'd grown very fond of him and his unique combination of humor and power.

Changbin growled and let you go, sulking, while IN took your hand and brought you back to the living room where the rest of the Stray Kids were hanging out.

Chan, your primary boyfriend and Dom, jumped up as you walked in and wrapped you in a hug, making you feel small and safe as always. His hand slid under your skirt and stayed on your ass to guide you toward Hyunjin and Felix, your other boyfriends and (much softer) Doms. They hugged you from either side and kissed your cheeks.

You spent the rest of the afternoon playing with each of the guys; Changbin even came around a little later to joke around and fuck you speechless. Jeongin watched the whole time but never touched you again until the end of the day. You saw him whisper to Chan, his mentor, and he approached cautiously as you snuggled on the couch with Minsung.

"Baby," he whispered and reached out his hand. You took it without knowing what he wanted. It was free use time, after all.

He took you to your room and set you down on your bed.

He crouched over you. "How're you feeling, Baby? Are you tired, do you need anything?"

"Aw, just you!" You reached up and tried to pull him down into a hug. He stood his ground and lifted you up.

"I think I'm going to fuck you, if that's okay?" He kept swinging between confidence and deference and you found it incredibly endearing. You kissed him hard to spare you both more words. He grabbed the back of your hair and yanked hard.

"Use your words, Baby," he warned firmly.

You smiled and gave a little giggle. "Fuck me, Innie, I wanna feel you inside."

He smirked, leaned back, and let go of you. You fell onto the bed.

"Beg."

You quivered at his casual tone. You wanted him to devastate you.

You fell to your knees and looked up at him. "Please, Master? Please fuck me? I want to be so good for you."

"Did you not get enough dick today?"

"Not yours, Master. Want yours, Master."

"Not enough cum inside you? You still need more?"

"Never enough, sir, not without yours."

"Sweet words from our debauched little slut."

"Wanna be your slut, Master. Please? Let me make you happy?"