The world tuns upside down.

Nick moved along the shoreline, dad had sent him here as a warning, one the Greeks would never forget. Times were changing and gods as old as the world itself were waking. As the son of Acheron, he was a threat the kids at Camp-Half Blood would not expect. Rounding the corner Nick spotted his target, the son of the sea god. Percy Jackson.

The day started out well enough, cool and damp along the shore of Camp Half-blood. Percy looked out towards the beach. Movement along the right side caught his eye, smiling he stood. Moving to the shore he looked at the latest arrival to camp. With hair the color of the night with midnight highlights, blue eyes that moved and changed there shade to his mood and beauty that even the Aphrodite cabin said was stunning. Nick Fearin, the boy who the gods have not claimed, at 17 he should already know his godly parent, but for some reason no one could name none of the gods had claimed him yet.

" Hey , " Percy tried to keep his voice light and off his thoughts but that one word came out rough and kind of scratchy. Clearing his throat, he tried again. " How have you been adjusting to camp. I know it can be tough going into this with out knowing what parent is on the godly side. But from what I can tell from you your most likely a son of Aphrodite."

A slow smile crept onto Nick's lips as he watched the awkward look cross Percy's face. For the love of Apollymi this kid was ignorant, did no one tell him of the Old Ones. If only he knew. Pushing a fake smile onto his face Nick made sure his tone was soft and gentle.

" It's fine, if the gods know who my father is then.....well..... I don't know what I would know if one of them claimed me ."

"Wait ,father I thought your godly side came from your mom, not your dad."

"No, it's from my dads side. My mother passed away last year, she was kind and sweet, and she was one of the only good thing in my life."

"Sorry, I didn't think about that. So if it's on your dads side then that's a no for Aphrodite, it also cuts down most likely choices because of your attitude."

"Percy," half laughing Nick shook his head. " Did you ever think that perhaps I belonged to a different set of gods then yours. That maybe there is more than Greek and Roman."