Prologue: What We Do

"Riel."

Ariel swallowed dryly at the sound of Arsion calling her name.

Had he already washed up before she arrived? Drops of moisture still clung onto Arsion's hair, and the scent of cool herbs mixed with a husky aroma surrounded him. Ariel, inhaling the sweet scent without thinking, blushed when she realized it was his.

Did he notice? Arsion had a soft smile on his face. Reaching for Ariel, he said,

"Come."

In the past, she would have approached at his call without hesitation and sat quietly next to him. But now, she paused. Arsion's eyes narrowed at her uncertainty.

"Come here."

Ariel flinched at the words. The soft voice was the same as before, yet somehow, she felt overwhelmed.

"Sion..."

Ariel called his name in a trembling voice. He then approached her, unable to wait any longer. It was only a step, but before she realized, the distance between them closed. His huge, tower-like figure obstructed her vision. Glancing up at his sculpted face, she understood why it was called a 'gift from God'.

When he noticed Ariel's fixed gaze, Arsion's smile deepened as he reached for her.

"......!"

Ariel desperately swallowed an overwhelming gasp the moment they made contact. Arsion's hand gently fondled her chest.

Pajamas as thin as dragonfly wings draped over her soft skin – she felt his touch vividly through the barely-existent fabric. Arsion's hand, which lifted her swollen breasts as if he was supporting them, was filled with vigor.

"Hmm...!"

Ariel eventually groaned from pleasure. At that sound, Arsion, far from stopping, squeezed her chest even harder in his hands as if kneading soft mounds of dough.

"Oh my Lord, Sion, ah! Slow down!"

Ariel tried to pull back in surprise, but before she knew it, Arsion's arm wrapped tightly around her waist in one swift movement. Everything was clean and effortless, only his hands touching her breasts were rough and violent.

Ariel quickly lost all strength as the rapid onset of stimulation crashed over her. The thrilling sensation beginning at the peak of her chest gradually spread throughout her body.

"Ah, ah, hng..."

She gasped desperately for breath as her moans shortened. Arsion's fingers twisted the papillae that rose visibly through the cloth.

"Ah... Oh!"

Ariel's eyes rolled back, revealing their whiteness. She felt faint, desperately gasping for breath, as her legs began to buckle. Fortunately, Arsions's arm stopped her from colliding with the floor. His grip on her tightened.

Arsion held Ariel, sitting her down at the end of the bed while she reached the verge of her climax. Then, he kneeled down in front of her.

He was looking at her with an ardent, yet innocent look, like a puppy awaiting praise. From that glance, Ariel realized what he was waiting for.

The foreplay was merely a 'review' of yesterday's progress. Now that they were done with the review, it was time to continue and complete today's process.

'But......'

Today...... They needed to show bare skin, not just touch over clothing. That alone made Ariel falter.

"Riel, are you sick? Then...."

"No!"

Arsion, who was looking at her, tried to get up with a worried look, but Ariel hurriedly grabbed his clothes.

No, she can't turn back now.

Ariel closed her eyes tightly and slowly loosened the ribbon around her neck.

The simple pajamas that Ariel chose on purpose fell effortlessly away at a touch. Even though she tried to remove them herself, instinctively tugging the hem, the bundle of fabric fell to the floor.

Because Arsion had grabbed her wrist and peeled them off before Ariel could react.

"...Sion?"

Pink nipples rising stiffly in the cool night air perched on supple white mounds were reflected in his eyes. A red hand mark still lingered on her chest. Arsion's gaze drank in the sight.

"......!"

A belated sense of shame settled in. Ariel tried to cover her chest with her arms, but Arsion refused to relax his grip on her wrist.

"Riel."

The voice calling for her became huskier. No, not only that, but somehow it sounded like an animal growling. Arsion's face slowly lowered to her chest. Ariel trembled unknowingly as his rough breath touched the tip of her nipple. Arsion, who was watching Ariel's expression, asked,

"Can I suck your breasts?"

There was no shame or hesitation in Arsion's face as he uttered such lewd words, it was to the point Ariel's mind went blank. Even she realized that he ought to feel shame, yet his expression was full of innocence, like a child asking for candy.

Since Arsion doesn't know the truth behind her actions, Ariel wondered if they should stop.......

But instead of denying him, she nodded with great uncertainty. Arsion, having been granted permission, parted his mouth without hesitation and savored her voluptuous, white chest greedily.

Suck.

The obscene sound of lips smacking echoed in the room, but Ariel couldn't afford to let it bother her now.

Arsion, who devoured her breasts passionately as if they would disappear, now teased the raised nipples with his tongue.

"S-Sion, ha, ah.... Ah! Stop, stop!"

Ariel, surprised by his sudden power, writhed under him, but Arsion only buried his face further into her chest, ravishing her delicate mounds without stopping.

Arsion's mouth devoured one breast, and he held the other and rubbed it as if he would never let go. The soft flesh moulded easily under his touch.

Oh, my God.

Ariel wanted to faint at the sight of Arsion's maddening adherence. What would happen if others were to find out about his behaviour?

Arsion, who's about to become a holy knight. If they found out that he coveted a woman like this....

'You'll be excommunicated.'

He'd no longer be able to become an eternal knight.

The moment Ariel recalled that important detail, she bit her lip. For Arsion, the stigma that would follow him for life was exactly what she wanted. Ariel recalled the goal she wanted to achieve through their meetings.

Use her body to corrupt Arsion, to prevent him from becoming a holy knight.

That's what Ariel wanted to do.