10. 💌🕊️

No One's POV:

After breakfast, they sat on the couch in the living room together. The silence was really awkward so HueningKai break it by asking,

"Uhm, not to sound rude or anything.. but shouldn't you be at home by now? It's my fault for making you come here.." HueningKai said to the blonde and Soobin chuckled.

"I'd stay here for a bit, but if you want me to go then I will." Soobin responded, "T-That's not what I meant! I just thought maybe you don't really like this crappy house.." HueningKai said in embarrassment as he played with his fingers.

"Huh? Crappy? What do you mean? It looks cozy in here." Soobin replied, 'If only we live together.' He thought as he smiled at the younger who is avoiding his eyes, blushing under the paid of arms that is hiding his face.

"T-Thank you.." HueningKai muttered loud enough for Soobin to hear him. "Well, do you go on a walk outside?" Soobin asks, "Sure!" HueningKai nodded as he replied to the older.

"Let's go then." Soobin pulled HueningKai's wrist making him stand up, "W-Wait! I didn't changed yet!" HueningKai shouted, making Soobin look at his hoodie and shorts.

"It's fine~ we're just taking a walk. I'll lend you my shirt to cover your low parts if you want. I can tie it for ya." Soobin said charmingly, taking off his shirt which he just wore earlier and offer it to him showing that he's now topless, and HueningKai blushed.

Now come to think of it, wasn't Kai scared as fuck when he looks at this man's siren eyes when they first met. But now look at them, being all sweet and stuff. Somehow, HueningKai feels safe whenever he's around the older.

Yeah yeah, the rumours must've said Soobin looks like a bad guy. But he's actually really sweet! Or he just acts that way around the person he likes.

"T-Thank you but It's fine, I don't need it.." HueningKai declined the offer and Soobin frowned slightly, which made HueningKai feel bad for declining his offer and sighed.

"Fine.. you don't really have to though." HueningKai chuckled at how Soobin jumped up and down and quickly ties the long-sleeved shirt around the boy's hips.

"It isn't bad to help people in your lives!" Soobin winked and the younger smiled, 'Since when did my boss started to become this cute.' He thought as he watched Soobin skipping to find another shirt to wear.

__

"Ahh.. the weather is nice today." HueningKai inhaled and exhaled as he walk around with Soobin watching him by his side, currently wearing a mask and a hat again to hide his identity from the public.

"Do you perhaps want some ice cream?" Soobin asks, and HueningKai's eyes sparkled at that question. "Of course! An Ice cream in the morning wouldn't hurt!" The younger replied, making Soobin smile.

"Well, let's go then." Soobin said as he dragged him to the nearest ice cream truck. "What flavour do you want? Do you want a cone or cup?" Soobin asks, "Mint Chocolate in a cup please." HueningKai replied proudly and Soobin was stunned.

"You like toothpaste..?" Soobin muttered, and HueningKai's eye twitched as he heard those words out of the older's mouth. "Are you disrespecting the almighty Kai Kamal Huening's taste in ice cream flavours?" The younger asks, frowning.

"N-No no! I'll just order it!" Soobin quickly replied and order both of their chosen ice cream flavours.

__

"Binnie, I promise mint choco isn't that bad! You said you've only tasted it once." HueningKai tried to change the older's mind, but he still put up a disgusted face when HueningKai shove his mint choco ice cream closer to his face.