Wish Upon A Shooting Star

Hello there, my name's (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a gamer- well, sort of. The game I play the most- and is my favorite, is called "Cookie Run: Kingdom." 

I played the game every day, so much so that I kept on forgetting to study, resulting in grades of line of 7. However, I did like a boy in my class, so there's that. However, I confessed to him last month (Bad decision tbh) and he rejected me. Ouch-

So, with all this: depression, a bit of anxiety, line of 7 grades, high expectations, rejection, and trauma, I decided to end it all on a rainy night. 

I slowly went outside of my hotel room and went to the balcony. That's where I saw something very surprising.. 

The rain had stopped, revealing a purple starry night.

I slowly went closer to the edge and was about to fall, when:

"Oh, hey (Y/N)!" said a familiar voice. It was my best friend, Charles. "What brings you here today?" I slowly backed away from the edge, looking at him. "Don't tell me.. you're not doing this again, are you?" I nodded sadly, whilst still looking at him. 

Charles' smile slowly faded as he looked at me. "You've done this twenty-two times, (Y/N)." He replied, looking at me sadly. "Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded. "Because it looks like you do need help right now." 

"Charles, I'm okay-"

"No, you're not." 

"Okay, fine!" I shouted. "So what if I'm not okay?!" I began slowly crying in front of him, eventually breaking down. "What.. what's it to you?" Charles then knelt down on my level and gave me a light, but warm hug. "Don't do this again, okay?" He said, to which I slowly nodded. 

"I always catch you when you're about to do it." He added. "So.. please stop..." I slowly nodded once again. "I know what you've gone through, but please.. just don't do this.

"It isn't the solution." 

Suddenly, as if it was in the right timing in the middle of our beautiful moment, we saw a purple shooting star in the distance. 

"Hey (Y/N)! Make a wish!" Charles noticed, and continued pointing at the shooting star. "Why should I?" I asked, confused. 

"Legend says that if you wish upon a shooting star, your wish will come true." 

"Oh, really? Why's that?" 

"I don't know." 

I started preparing for my (possibly) final wish in this lifetime. "Okay, I wish to meet the Cookies from Cookie Run: Kingdom." As I said that, Charles suddenly started laughing. "I wish to confess to (Y/N) someday.." Charles whispered to himself, thinking that it would come true. 

Suddenly, I heard a loud noise behind me. 

"Charles? What's going on?" I looked at Charles' face, which had a pale, and scared expression. "What happened?" I asked, and turned around to see a masked figure with a gun. In that moment, I began thinking of what Charles would do if I died. I mean, I did like him, but what if he didn't like me back? Think about that, (Y/N). 

Suddenly, I saw a bullet being aimed at Charles, who still looked scared. Maybe.. Maybe I should do something about it. If it means that he gets to live and not me, then I guess this is the moment. 

I saw the bullet about to hit Charles, and in a last minute act, I ran and stopped, with Charles still looking scared behind me. 

Suddenly, I felt as if I was in extreme pain. 

I've been hit..

"Charles.. I actually like you." 

"I like you too.."

Everything suddenly went black..