Chapter 6: Wasn't Always Easy

The next morning, Felix woke up in pain. For the last 3 days, he didn't go to school as Changbin fucked him all day long. The last thing he ate was his boyfriend's cum. Seungmin texted him about what happened to him, and why isn't at school. He couldn't tell the real reason, even though he is his best friend. It was embarrassing.

He lay to the side and watched his boyfriend sleep. His hand went to the older male's face, and it removed his hair from the male's face. He was beautiful, but the thought of what was happening between them for the past 3 days was still in his mind. He felt nervous about it.

Felix was lost in his thoughts. He didn't realize Changbin had woken up and had already watched the younger boy.

"Are you done with daydreaming?" Changbin asked and made Felix flinch.

"O-oh Changbin, yes, sorry," Felix replied.

"Silly, don't apologize."

"Okay, okay, hahaha," Felix giggled.

"Are you ready for today?' Changbin asked.

"W-what do you mean today? I can't anymore hyung...My ass hurt a little too much."

"Awww, this tells me I did a good job fucking you," Changbin said proudly.

"Shut up."

"Make me," Changbin said with a smirk on his face as Felix's face made a serious expression.

"I'm hungry," Changbin added. "Can you make brownies?"

"No. I am not able to stand up because of you and now you want my brownies. Go make them yourself."

"Oh oh oh I see someone is furious. But I don't see a reason for you to be mad at me. I made you feel good and this is how you return?"

"Yes, now go and make us something to eat. You are not the only one hungry here."

Changbin laughed at Felix's response.

"Okay, okay you won. I will go make us something. Any wishes?"

"Hmmm.. not really. Something tasty."

"I can give you something tasty~" Changbin smirked.

"Hyung..."

"I ain't wrong.."

"Just shut up and go make us a fucking breakfast," Felix said furiously almost punching the older male.

Changbin patted Felix on the head as the blonde-haired male pushed him away. Changbin stood up and went to the kitchen. Once he got there he got the idea of making pancakes. He prepared everything he need and started working on them.

Felix on the other hand was still in pain from the past few nights. He was almost unable to stand up, but with a little help from furniture, he somehow got up. He got on his way to the kitchen and he knew it will take a while for him to come there.

After Changbin made pancakes he called for Felix, but there was no reply. He placed the plates on the table and went looking for the younger male. He found him sitting and cursing on the stairs.

"Oh fuck this shit, I can't do it anymore."

"Lixxie? Is everything okay?"

"No, it's not. I can't walk without falling back down. I tried going on my four but it was even worse."

"Ahh, you could say something. Let me help you." Changbin went up to him and picked him up.

"Awww look at you. All blushing." Changbin teased.