Chapter 6

Chapter 6 The Camera in the Globe

    The shop assistants nodded and immediately went downstairs, Rong Rong was the last to leave, so they closed the door.

    When Jiang Can turned his head, he saw Yan Shi's suit hanging on the side. It may be because it was rained yesterday, so the suit is slightly wrinkled.

    Yan Shi had to go to work today, and he already knew yesterday that his colleagues didn't like him very much, if he wore this suit today, it wouldn't necessarily hurt him too much.

    Jiang Can stroked his chin, and had other thoughts in his mind.

    Hastily walked to his bedroom and opened the door, Jiang Can stuck his head in, and saw Yan Shi was standing by the window, the sunlight coming in from outside happened to shine on him.

    Yan Shi is very white, under the sun's light, the whole person seems to be shining, very white and clean.

    If Jiang Can saw this scene normally, she would definitely be obsessed with it for a while because it was so beautiful, but now she has something in her heart, and she doesn't have the time to appreciate it carefully.

    When Yan Shi turned his head, Jiang Can smiled at him:

    "Lawyer Yan, there is something missing in the store, I have to go buy it. You can treat it as your own home, don't be polite, just leave when it's time for work, just treat it as my thank you." You fried eggs for me yesterday, see you later."

    Although Jiang Can probably lives here, there are no valuables, besides, she is quite reassured about Yan Shi's character, and she is not afraid to keep him here , what will be lost.     Turning around and entering the cloakroom, Jiang Can changed clothes casually. Looking at the car keys on the cabinet, Jiang Can took the ones that he usually opened easily, and strode downstairs.     It was almost eight o'clock in the morning, and there were more and more customers coming to buy coffee in the store.     When the clerks saw Jiang Can come down, they were immediately relieved, but Jiang Can, who would go directly to the counter every morning, stopped outside the counter today.     "Rongrong, I have some important things to do now, and I'll leave them to you in the morning. You guys have to work harder today, and close the shop early tonight. I'll invite you to dinner."

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Can left without looking back, leaving behind the shop assistants who stayed together.

    Although the office buildings in the suburbs are remote and there is no business district, some developers have also developed residential buildings a few years ago because they thought the location was cheap.

    However, these residences are in the south, while the office buildings are in the north. The suburbs are neither big nor small. It takes more than 40 minutes to drive from south to north.

    It is true that the suburbs are remote, but it is also true that house prices are lower than those in urban areas.

    Those developers who build residential buildings are very smart, knowing that it will be difficult to sell houses here, so they rent out some apartments. Monthly, annual and even daily rents are available.

    Many young people who come from other places to work and start businesses will choose to rent a house in the suburbs. There is a big shopping mall near the residence of the director of the office

    , and Jiang Can has never been here except for the opening.

    However, there is a custom-made formal clothing store outside the mall, which is opened by a boy named Jiang Can.