Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Give an explanation

    Jiang's father did not let go of the child, and Sibo, who is usually very respectful of children, did not resist this time either.

    Yan Shi watched Jiang's father carrying the child away, so naturally he had to follow, after all, since Da Sibo was born, he has never left Guo Yanshi for a day.

    Yan Shi stood there hesitating, although he was worried about the child, but he couldn't leave Jiang Can here by himself. What's more, he doesn't know what's going on with Jiang's family now, so he doesn't dare to follow Father Jiang back easily.

    What Jiang's father should say has actually already stated his position. He is going to let Jiang Can handle this matter, which proves that he no longer insists that Jiang Can attend the engagement banquet.

    Moreover, Father Jiang said that he would go back to Jiang's house now and be with the child with Yan Shi, so Jiang Can understood Father Jiang's meaning even more.

    Jiang Can looked at Yan Shi hesitantly, he was about to speak, but Jiang's father took a step ahead of him.

    "You don't have to wait for her. Believe in her ability. If you can't handle this matter well, how can you become our JA's deputy director? Let's go."

    Father Jiang's attitude towards Jiang Can has changed a lot this time . I don't know why, but Father Jiang's words reassured Jiang Can.

    Nodding towards Yan Shi, Yan Shi followed Father Jiang knowingly and left, but still looked back every three steps.

    The people from the Jiang family in the shop had already evacuated, only the Shui family father and son and a few bodyguards and assistants were left.

    "Fang Yang, serve us two cups of coffee. I want an iced Americano."

    Jiang Can feels that Shui Zishan is not a good talker. Since Jiang's father has thrown this mess to himself, no matter how difficult it is for the sake of speaking, Jiang Can Chan will take care of that too.

    Fang Yang didn't know what was going on now. Of course, he was on Jiang Can's side no matter what, so he quickly dragged Wang Chuanning into the bar, and after he was ready, he brought it out immediately.

    Jiang Can calmly sat down in the place where Jiang's father was sitting just now, which happened to be facing Shui Zishan.

    "Mr. Shui, it seems like we haven't seen each other for many years."

    Shui Zishan sneered, took a sip of coffee, and frowned.

    Shui Zishan is not a regular coffee drinker, glanced at the cold and bitter coffee, Shui Zishan raised his head.

    "It's been quite a few years. The last time we met, you were still a fluffy girl, but looking at it today, it seems to be the same as back then."

    Jiang Can pursed his lips and smiled, and in front of all these people, Shui Zishan said It's not about boasting about yourself.

    "Mr. Shui is really good at joking, but just me, a fluffy girl, is now sitting in the position of JA's executive vice director. Otherwise, why do you always think that the only young master in the family, without my knowledge, will How about getting engaged to me? I'm

    afraid that Mr. Shui has not kept up with the changes of the times these years. I don't know that marriage is no longer a commercial marriage, but out of your love and my wish.

    What's more, Mr. Shui, when you and your When my wife got married, it was also because the pheromones of the two attracted each other, right? Me and your little son, we..." As